please help me find the name of this film!

Guest skulldugrey

Guest skulldugrey

can anyone help me find the name of this film? the other night I saw the end of a (circa 1970's) Kung Fu comedy film on the Kung Fu channel off of satelite dishnetwork and in it was a crazy guy with a large tumor-like bulge on his neck which turned out to be hiding diamonds in the end. also, one of the guys gets married to a cute girl named Ying during a large line of people getting married, and there's also a fight in which a woman comes out of a wooden dummy in the training room. and the three main guys are like the 3 stooges. one of them has an eye patch and another has a really bad mustache. the channel lists the film as Snakefist vs. the Dragon (1980) with Wilson Tong, but I looked that up and it doesn't match at all. can anyone help me find the name of this crazy film, and also the name of the actress who played Ying by chance? she was wearing a white large collar shirt with a brown vest for a good portion of the film until she got married. thanks!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ironfistedmonk2003

SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, that film is pretty good. Yes Mark you read it right, Thompson Kao Kang is sporting a HUGE mole (cue Austin Powers sound effects) all the way through the film which it turns out is a fake and he is smuggling diamonds in there. Whoever thought up that idea was a fookin genius lol

Guest skulldugrey

to the first reply, thank you, it checked out!

to the 2nd, do you really know who Skull Dugrey is?

and to the 3rd, yeah I know, it sounds crazy but it's true!

Guest Chinatown Kid

Damn, that mole must have been the size of a spare tire coming out of his neck to stash all that loot! :lol

Guest skulldugrey

who released it on VHS? and does anybody know which film company it was produced by? not Seasonal Films by any chance?

Guest Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee
to the 2nd, do you really know who Skull Dugrey is?

Of course! I'm a big fan, although I felt Controversy was a big let down.

Guest skulldugrey

does the UK vhs have the original Mandarin track w/ subtitles or is it eng. dubbed? also, are there any retail sites which still sell it or is ebay my best bet?

Guest skulldugrey

ok thanks, is there any online site that still sells the VPD tapes, and by chance was it ever released in the US by one of those crappy low budget companies like Xenon?

Archived