Shanghai 13 (1985)

Guest gfanikf

Cannot download (computer ignorant). Will be happy to fork over a few bucks for dvdr. Would rather pay the source than a bootlegger btw, but will go either route.

Same here, not a computer guy, would rather have a dvd.

• Like 1

you will be able to downloadit for free as torrent, and i'm sure some lousy bootleggers will steal it afterwards, so you can pay them money for it if that's your preference.

Other than torrent, would you perhaps upload it in full to a hosting site like Gamefront or Rapidshare? I'm happy to download but, sadly, my laptop doesn't agree with torrents so I was just wondering.

If not then I'll have to hunt down a DVD-R.

• Like 1

Other than torrent, would you perhaps upload it in full to a hosting site like Gamefront or Rapidshare? I'm happy to download but, sadly, my laptop doesn't agree with torrents so I was just wondering.

If not then I'll have to hunt down a DVD-R.

Rapidshare is not a Problem.

but don't post the links in any sites in the open.

• Like 1

Rapidshare is not a Problem.

but don't post the links in any sites in the open.

Oh, not at all. I typically don't share links and just wanted the opportunity to get this long wanted film for the first time.

I just heard from Akuma. It looks like I will be checking the subs for this. If they're interested, I could do some nice menus, and author a nice DVD without losing any video quality.

Spannick, do you do torrents? I have some DVD's I've worked on, and would love your feedback.

• Like 1

i'm doing the DVD already as i got the Materials here. no need for uploading and stuff.

i don't download much custom projects as i do most the stuff myself ;)

• Like 1

Are you working on the same project as Akuma?

i'm doing the DVD already as i got the Materials here. no need for uploading and stuff.

i don't download much custom projects as i do most the stuff myself ;)

• Like 1

The Silver Fox

I haven't read through this whole thread so sorry if this question is redundant but... Is somebody going to offer a dvd version of the widescreen subtitled version of Shanhai 13 for sale at some point?

• Like 1

I haven't read through this whole thread so sorry if this question is redundant but... Is somebody going to offer a dvd version of the widescreen subtitled version of Shanhai 13 for sale at some point?

I asked the same question, the answer is a few pages back. I think what we mean is, is it possible for you guys doing the work to put out a dvd? we rather give YOU the business :)

• Like 1

I think it is going to be available for free download.

I am going over the subs right now. I'm curious about their source: if it is a translation of the German, taken from the subtitled version, or if the subs are dubtitles. The subs are not bad, but they differ from the Mandarin at times, and differ from the subtitled print.

• Like 1

I think it is going to be available for free download.

I am going over the subs right now. I'm curious about their source: if it is a translation of the German, taken from the subtitled version, or if the subs are dubtitles. The subs are not bad, but they differ from the Mandarin at times, and differ from the subtitled print.

I used the OS Subtitle version for reference to write up the subs along with the eng dub when subs didnt make sence.

• Like 1

TibetanWhiteCrane

Man, Andy Lau never gets enough credit as a screenfighter... especially for his 80's and early 90's action work!

KingOfKungFu2002 you should do one of your tribute vids to Andy the fighter, if you haven't already, and I missed it:smile:

Picture and subs look great btw.

• Like 1

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

This is such a phenomenal movie.

A non-stop kung fu action fest with some of the best choreography EVER! :tongue:

To finally have a subtitled in the language made clear copy will be a treat for all.

I think I watched the washed out English language Ocean Shores, (was it OS?), copy on VHS at least 4 times and was always thrilled to no end.

How many kung fu super-stars were in this one, many.

I would luv to see the cast listed, if someone could do this please.

And yes, to quote KFB: "Akuma, that looks fantastic"!

GD Y-Y

• Like 1

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
You know there's a things called HKMDB, right GDYY?

No I did not know such a thing.

Thanks.

I may have used it 10 years ago but I forgot.

GD Y-Y

Well I just went to the HKMDB and the internet gave me a 404 Forbidden so much for that idea LOL!

• Like 1