Shanghai 13 (1985)

Guest gfanikf

• Administrator

Akuma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd:

You rock man. I didn't think anything you ever did would be as exciting for me as your OUTSTANDING uncut version of IRON MONKEY (1977), but this, if not surpassing it, is at least coming very close. :bigsmile:

If you want to PM me the stats (running time, Cantonese?, English subs, etc.) I'll make up a nice cover for everyone. :wink:

• Like 1

Akuma!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nerd:

You rock man. I didn't think anything you ever did would be as exciting for me as your OUTSTANDING uncut version of IRON MONKEY (1977), but this, if not surpassing it, is at least coming very close. :bigsmile:

If you want to PM me the stats (running time, Cantonese?, English subs, etc.) I'll make up a nice cover for everyone. :wink:

Oh, well, fuck me! Sign me up right now! Let's get this thing started! :nerd:

• Like 1

KUNG FU BOB for the win! :xd:

• Like 1

There is a DVD with a mandarin track, I think.

There is a version of it on ADC with Cantonese/Mandarin audio with embedded English/Chinese subs.

• Like 1

Few films have been so overdue for a good print. Has anyone done a custom for Which Is Stronger, Karate or Tiger yet?

I just completed the subs and will probably add the english dub if the quality of the audio is good.

• Like 1

• Administrator
here's a little sneak peek at the English Dub in Widescreen that'll be on the Custom Project

That looks beautiful! :nerd:

I just completed the subs and will probably add the english dub if the quality of the audio is good.

WHICH IS STRONGER, TIGER OR KARATE is a fun one. I'm tired of having to choose between the total shit FLK version or the gorgeous remastered Japanese DVD with no subs. :tongue:

• Like 1

That looks beautiful! :nerd:

WHICH IS STRONGER, TIGER OR KARATE is a fun one. I'm tired of having to choose between the total shit FLK version or the gorgeous remastered Japanese DVD with no subs. :tongue:

I'm stuck with either the FLK version or the edited fullscreen copy I got from Shocking Videos a number of years back so sign me up too, HAZ!

• Like 1

I am also finishing the editing for Ju-Jitsu, a Kurata film from 2010. Lots of fights. It will make a nice double feature with Tiger Or Karate. There is also a subbed press conference with Kurata as an extra.

• Like 1

• Administrator
I am also finishing the editing for Ju-Jitsu, a Kurata film from 2010. Lots of fights. It will make a nice double feature with Tiger Or Karate. There is also a subbed press conference with Kurata as an extra.

YES!

JU-JITSU is also known as JU-JITSU VS KARATE, which gives you a good idea of the kind of old school, kick ass feel this movie has. :bigsmile: The fights in it are top-notch! I bought the unsubbed, Japanese language DVD and have watched it quite a few times. Can't wait to see it with subs. :nerd:

• Like 1

sifu iron perm
here's a little sneak peek at the English Dub in Widescreen that'll be on the Custom Project

woah!! This is going to do well!

you will be able to downloadit for free as torrent, and i'm sure some lousy bootleggers will steal it afterwards, so you can pay them money for it if that's your preference.

• Like 1

you will be able to downloadit for free as torrent, and i'm sure some lousy bootleggers will steal it afterwards, so you can pay them money for it if that's your preference.

Cannot download (computer ignorant). Will be happy to fork over a few bucks for dvdr. Would rather pay the source than a bootlegger btw, but will go either route.

• Like 1