Secret Rivals site identified!!!

falkor

gravedigger666

I was still learning how to walk when Secret Rivals was made but dad who was sailor saw it in UK cinema said theatre was fullpacked and people was interacting at final fight,shouting omfg.I never hear any voice from crowd when go to movies these days????

Linn would have been pleased to see this. He would have also been pleased with the new House Of Traps English dub among other developments in the Kung world. It's real unfortunate that Linn is no longer with us; its just not the same around here without him...

I'm planning a visit to Korea maybe next year or 2010, I really appreciate this research, I'll try to find this place. This one and the pagoda where the G.O.D. outdoor scenes were based. Thanks alot.

Linn would have been pleased to see this. He would have also been pleased with the new House Of Traps English dub among other developments in the Kung world. It's real unfortunate that Linn is no longer with us; its just not the same around here without him...

He won't be forgotten. Respect..

wow great find, man! its good to know this place is still totally intact and didn't get destroyed to make room for condos or a mall or something.

That is cool. One day I'll have the money to visit a location from one of my favorite martial arts movies.

Maybe KFC members should all visit there and shoot a big board members fight scene lol.

One Armed Boxer

Well, damn, I wish I'd stumbled across this thread 7 years ago, as it would have saved me a massive amount of time and effort! Oh well, on the bright side, since I didn't I recently wrote of my 3 year odyssey to visit the site where 'The Secret Rivals' finale was filmed. Check out my feature over at COF via the link - 

https://cityonfire.com/city-on-fire-presents-in-search-of-the-secret-rivals/

Feature-Template.thumb.jpg.5805ffe8a849820b63bb231fe7fdd4df.jpg

• Like 4
  • Buddha Bless You 1