Dragon Dynasty's 'Snake and Crane Arts of Shaolin

Guest lastweaponmaster

Guest lastweaponmaster

Does anyone know if the above is still going to be released on the same day as Crime Story? It has disappeared off of the Dragon Dynasty's website. I was also not surprised to see it disappear as I haven't heard of any of the extras that were planned for the dvd.

As well, there doesn't seem to be any recent news about their next releases for the rest of 2007? Despite DD's flaws, they are the best thing out there by far in terms of Asian cinema for Region 1.:rolleyes

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stormybman

There seems to be something fishy about the JC releases. The HKL versions have come out and they are no longer shipping to NA, so we have no choice but wait for the DD films. I wonder if they are shelving the films and waiting for a larger demand for the titles. The same goes for the previously announced Fist of Legend sporting two discs, we have yet to hear anything else. :(

" So... You're Japanese...?"

Guest lastweaponmaster

Does anyone know what their release schedule is for the rest of 2007? They seem to have gone quiet recently about their next few releases. I was looking forward to their 2 disc release of 'The Tai Chi Master' and 'Fist of Legend' and wondering what Shaw Brother pictures they would be releasing in the next SB batch.

Archived