What are all the Fist Of Fury Sequels?

Squid Lips

I am trying to find all the sequels/off shoots to Lee's Fist Of Fury and wondering who can add to the list and what the dates of release were (even if not "true" Bruce-Clones territory). So far:

Jackie Chan

New Fist Of Fury (1974?)

Bruce Li

FOF 2

FOF 3 (Jeet Kune Claws - 1979)

Bruce Li The Invincible (prequel)

Dragon Lee

Last Fist Of Fury (The Real Bruce Lee)

Bruce Le

Bruce And Shaolin Kung Fu 1&2

Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge (I believe plays off of Ching Wu school)

Jet Li's masterpiece Fist Of Legend of course, but looking for the the 70s and 80s films that played off of the Bruce Lee film in some way or another.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

The only one I can think of right now that you didn't list is Revenge of Fury. No Bruce Lee clones present in this one, but it has to do with Ching Wu.

Return of Fist of Fury is the sequel to Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu part II.

...yeah, without your boy Huang Kin Lung. I refuse to call him by that other name. :l

Bruce, The Invincible, with Chen Sing and Ho Chung Tao, is another take on the adventures of Fok Yuen Gap, traveling with a number two student looking to track down a renegade number one student, (Chan Wai Man).

Thanks for those guys.....

Is Return Of Fist Of Fury available anywhere on DVD?

Legend Of Fighter is a good one.

I guess there are no others playing off of the actual FOF film and the Chen Chen character.

Morgoth Bauglir

I have a movie called Revenge of Fist of Fury that came in the Videoasia Ultimate Dragon 10-pack. It stars some guy named Bruce Pak. I only made it through about 20 minutes of it.

Oops, my bad, I just saw you were asking about "Return". I haven't seen that one. Is it as bad as Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu?

I remember hearing of a 'New Fist of Fury 2' with David Lam Wai. Of course, that may just be an alternate title/alias.

Edit: It turned out to be 'Return of Dragon' with Dragon Sek.

Morgoth Bauglir

Ugh, Dragon Sek. That reminds me of that Dragon in Fury movie. Nothing against Dragon Sek, because he is an ok screen fighter, but that is one of the worst movies ever made. And speaking of Dragon in Fury, I am reminded of that young Chen Zhen movie, Hero Youngster. Bad, but not nearly as bad as Dragon in Fury.

Thanks for those guys.....

Is Return Of Fist Of Fury available anywhere on DVD?

It's on the VideoAsia Fist of Fury Legacy Pack. Has Bruce and Shaolin Kung Fu 1-2 s well as Fist of Fury III.

CMV have released a very nice Fist Of Fury 3 print in Germany.

2.35:1 anamaphoric widescreen, not restored but looks pretty damn nice.

Hey Bolo.... been awhile but just saw this.

Is there a site to purchase the CMV print? Thanks.

Archived