Help finding a movie....

mickfarm

Ok, when I last asked this question, people pointed me in the direction of Anonymous Heroes. Unfortunately, that's not the movie I'm looking for. I'm looking for a movie that used to air during "Black Belt Theatre" in the early

80's. I don't remember a whole lot about the movie, except for the exceptional ending. The gist of the movie is there's 2 main characters that pretty much can't stand each other yet have to team up to stop a common enemy. But, in the huge fight scene at the end, the two take on a ton of bad guys. They are in a pretty big open area, I think there's a train in the background. But, the most memorable part to me is there's about calf-deep water that they're fighting in. As they're kicking, etc there's water slinging around. Then, at the end of the fight, as the two heroes have won . . . they walk towards each other, grasp hands in congratulations ...and fall over dead.

Does anyone know the name of this movie???

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I remember, which obviously isn't much as I can't describe it in too many details, the movie really was awesome. Though, I did forget to mention, if anyone still thinks the description sounds like Anonymous Heroes . . . Anonymous Heroes ends with the main cast (2 men and 1 woman) on top of a hill and jumping into the air like they're happy they own a Toyota......so they do NOT die.

Actually, I think both Ti Lung and David Chiang die at the end of Anonymous Heroes... at least one of them is riddled with bullets.

AnonymousHeroes.jpg

Maybe what I downloaded was mislabelled then. However, is the above picture from the movie you're talking about? B/c if so, it unfortunately still isn't the one I'm talking about. While there were guns and trains, they didn't dress in suits. It was a period piece, not sure the years it was set it, but they weren't dressed modernly.

what about "the duel"? from shaw brothers.

there are two guys fight each other,and in the end they fight together.there is also a fight scene with water on the ground and in the end they die together

It does sound like The Duel finale (esp. the water) though Jiang Da Wei and Ti Lung do not exactly *walk* to one another, it's a friggin ballet scene...;-)

I'm sorry, a screenshot of what exactly?

Here's what IMDB says:

Da jue dou

Also Known As: Duel of the Iron Fist (USA)

Revenge of the Dragons (USA)

The Duel (Hong Kong: English title)

There's nothing to take a screenshot of, but from that . . .can you tell me if this is the same "The Duel" that the previous posters are talking about?

You said you downloaded something that was mislabeled. Are you asking about the movie that you downloaded? If not, im not following.

Duel of the Iron Fist= The Duel

This stars Ti Lung and David Chiang

Archived