Monkey War: Part II

Guest Topgun

Guest Topgun

Dear Folks,

Finally...can I can "Finally" to this title? Perhaps many of you are already aware that according to this path on Amzon, this title should be available in October by Crash.

Wow! What a wonderful thing to see this title again. Doesn't Crash also have Part I as well? Does any one know?

www.amazon.ca/Monkey-Wars...B000FSLME0

Share your thoughts.

Topgun

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

two reels for the first one, which is why they haven't released it first. I'm surprised they're doing this actually.

Guest GaySerialKiller

They are releasing the first film, not second one. They are releasing it as "Monkey War: New Pilgrims To The West" because most people probably wouldn't think it's an action film under the original title. And they are missing reels from the 2nd film (not the 1st) which is why it won't be released.

Guest TanTao2

...good to hear about these Crash news!!!

Any idea what is happening to their "old" swordplay movies? They seem to stop since June....:\

Guest GaySerialKiller

From what I understand they will be releasing more of the old swordplay films but the market right now is not the best for any independent DVD company. The High Def DVD's are taking up all the space where companies like Crash's DVDs used to be so that's why it's taking longer for these movies to be released. These movies will be released eventually.

Guest Zinda

its coming out in the UK by Dragon DVD as they acquired the rights for this film. They are coming from 35mm reels, but not sure what the quality is like. Will keep ypu posted once i get more info.

Archived