Does anyone know of more Bruceploitation box sets? On Amazon I see:

ultimate dragon collection

kung fu theater collection

kung fu theater five fabulous features vol 1

kung fu theater legends of kung fu vol 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Return of the Warrios box set have like 3 bruceploitations on it, plus all the Sonny Chiba's Streetfighter series.

I have a 4-pack called Martial Arts EXTREME: Bruce Lee put out by Platinium Disc Corporation. It is composed of Blind Fist of Bruce, The Image of Bruce Lee, The Fists of Bruce Lee, and the bottom of the barrel Fist of Fear, Touch of Death.

Bruce Le and Dragon Lee movies do have some good moments, but Li's are more watchable to the average kung fu movie fan. I suppose it all depends on peoples taste. Martial monks of Shaolin Temple is amongst my favs of Dragon Lee's. For Bruce Le, id go for Return of Bruce or Bruce's Fingers.

Also, a quick point, Dragon Lee's real name isnt Vyachaslev Yasynski, that name come from the bogus info about him that was floating around the net a few years ago.

Thanks for the clearup :) Good thing that is bogus....sounds like a fake name anyway.

Dragon Lee has always been my favorite. Just the entertainment value of the guys is worth the price of admission. I also think his kicks are certainly stronger and more varied than either Li or Le.

Li's films tend to be the better made but The Dragon The Hero is pretty classic Dragon.

Bruce's Fingers and Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge are my two Favorite Le films (though never saw Ninja over The Wall)

Man The Myth and Dynamo are great for Li.

Back in the day, these were the guys who "broke me in" to Kung Fu movies after Lee so I have a special soft spot for them as well.

Morgoth Bauglir

I don't think I saw Kung Fu Fever mentioned. It is bad in so many ways, but I enjoyed it. And Ron Van Clief looks hilarious with that mustache.

I'll just link to the old Bruceploitation thread.

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4743&highlight=Bruceploitation

Hmm those titles sound familiar. I think I have those in the Martial Arts 50/20 packs by Millcreek.

Probably, I believe Fist of Fear, Touch of Death is public domain. And how did the Dragon Lee misinformation come about?

I'll just link to the old Bruceploitation thread.

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4743&highlight=Bruceploitation

Probably, I believe Fist of Fear, Touch of Death is public domain. And how did the Dragon Lee misinformation come about?

Ever heard the fictional story about a notorious spammer who got killed by having a can of spam shoved down his throat? Well, it's now circulating on the Internet as fact.

Has anyone heard or seen Enter Another Dragon? it says stars Bruce Le, Ron Van Clief and John Saxon.

speaking of which what ever happened to Bruce Le anyway where is he now?

Morgoth Bauglir

What what what?!?!? I need to see that.

I heard Bruce Le was in jail. I read it on this forum like a year ago. Somebody probably has more info...

Way of the Dragon

I cant seem to find the film 'Enter Another Dragon' anywhere.

What good bruce lee clone biopics are there? I want films on his life.

I have seen 'The Man, The Myth' and 'Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story'

i used to watch the bruce li films back in the day, i enjoyed the man the myth for what it was, also exit the dragon & enter the tiger, dragon dies hard, dynamo cant really comment on these films as i havent seen them for over 20 yrs, but some bitter sweet memories of them for sure.

I cant seem to find the film 'Enter Another Dragon' anywhere.

That's because it probably doesn't exist. Apparently it never made it out of production as there are no reviews of it anywhere from anytime. :(

Chen Kuan Tai
Without doubt, Bruce Li was the most polished of the three main clones. I agree with what edher_M.A. said, too many of Bruce Lee fans take them far too seriously. What i really cant stand these people who still complain about the Bruce Lee Clones even after all these years, get over it. Of course the real Bruce Lee was a legend, and im just as big a Bruce Lee fan as anyone, but what is the point in still making pointless remarks about how much greater he was compared to his impersonators.

One of the reasons i started my site in the first place was because there is so much wrong or bad information around when it comes to these movies. Alternative titling can be a nightmare to those new to watching them.

I agree. It's like an action fan looks b-action movies. They look bad cause of this standard in the first moment, but after watching some movies it gets interesting, funny and with the time it's cult. The trash is to enjoy and what it makes in this genre.

One of my fav clone movies is Enter the Game of Death. How Le is beating Bolo in the ring is on of my greatest clone moments I really enjoy. The martial arts choreography is very good and rare for a clone movie. Just fighting up the pagoda like in Game of Death is nice. Think it's Le's best performance in his clone movie career. I can recommend it for all fans.

what about one Le did Called Re-Enter The Dragon Ive seen posters of that online too like on ebay and some websites or could that be a re-title?

Way of the Dragon

what about one Le did Called Re-Enter The Dragon Ive seen posters of that online too like on ebay and some websites or could that be a re-title?

Ive heard of that one too but i checked it on IMDB and its another film to 'Enter Another Dragon' and I cant find this movie too....how annoying.

51L-RvwwljL._SL500_.jpg

All i can find of this, is the IMDB info saying it exists and this poster

So there's a psuedo-official sequel to ETD with Le, Van Clief and my man, John Saxon and I've only just found out about it?!

Oh man, we've gotta find this!!

I'd help, but MY HEAD JUST EXPLODED!!

:P:p:p

bruceleeclones

As far as im aware, Re-Enter the Dragon is another title for the Bruce Le movie, My Name Called Bruce, judging from a poster I saw.

Archived