Flsh Future Kung FU

Guest morgoth

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest theportlykicker

Don't get it!! It's awful!! Somehow, it won loads of awards in HK when it first came out though. :x

Luckily, I got it for free.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I've never seen this film myself but remember reading a review several years ago about it being set in the future and being rather weird. Said they were trying something different but it must not have worked out too well, lol. Didn't Wang Lung Wei direct this? If he did, I wonder if this was his only directorial effort?

Guest dager in the cotton

I liked this film a lot, if you do get , get the cantonese vers, it was directed by kirk wong, wang lung wei is great in it, he mashes up neo nazis wearing gas masks and the end fight with this mad korean guy is brilliant. the film was originally called "Mad man" and was about feauding kickboxing gyms set in HK 1981,(The footage I saw on that was brilliant) don't know why he changed it to the future

Guest Knetan

hey,

believe it's known as Health Warning too. Quite a unique film and creative in its low budget ways. Tai Seng's dvd blurb promises a fight between a man and a kangaroo. Nope, it's not in the film but in Nam Nai-choi's Killer's Nocturn instead.

Guest Jesse Smooth

I have an old Ocean Shores tape. Think this is WLW's ONLY true good guy role. Love to see this in LBX. Sorta inspired by films like BLADERUNNER.

Guest Chinatown Kid

So it's unique and got some pretty good action huh, well maybe I'm gonna have to check this film out after all.....

Guest theportlykicker

Hmmm... it's probably the best part of the movie by far, but that's not exactly saying much. WLW was good, and the villain was pretty good too, but the choreo was very sloppy. It's definitely not worth buying the movie for, but if you can see it for free...

Archived