Need help finding a movie.....

Guest Klandestinie

Guest Klandestinie

I've been looking for this particular old school kung fu movie. The premise of the movie is that there are two brothers; one is deaf and the other is blind and always wears a typical straw hat. The blind brother is a good guy from the beginning of the movie and he's trying to get his brother straight once he finds out about him. I do remember one part in the movie where the blind one is in a forest and there's a trap that he steps into...his feet get impaled. I also remember that they both team up at the end to fight this one guy.

Can someone please tell me the name of this movie?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

Beats me too, you said the blind guy teams up with his deaf brother to fight the villain in the finale? I can't understand how the blind guy does much after getting his feet impaled, OUCH! :eek

Only movies I can think of at the moment with both blind and deaf guys is Crippled Avengers but that isn't the same plot of the film you describe. Same with the blind and deaf guy in Jade Claw aka Crystal Fist, they were the villains in that film. Hopefully someone here has the answer for the film your looking for......

Guest Klandestinie

"Might be Warrior of Kung Fu with Casanova Wong?"

Oh my gosh, I think that's it. Must research more. I checked out the front cover to the dvd on the internet and the guy has his eyes closed just like the blind guy did in the movie.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

That trailer is for Ways of Kung Fu not Warrior of Kung Fu mate, they are different films.

The blurb on the back of the Vengeance DVD states 2 guys whose father was killed, one is deaf and one is blind. The final fight takes place in a snow covered wooded area with a mountainous backdrop if that helps at all.

Guest Klandestinie

That's the movie. The copies I found online are overseas and PAL only, but I can work with that. Thanks for helping me find it.

What's this Vengeance DVD?

Archived