Any fans in North West U.K.?

shukocarl

I'm trying to set up a venue to screen KF movies on a large screen on a regular basis (a social get-together). These would be a dvd projected and if successful could lead to other cult (non KF) movies being screened too. If there's anyone out there who'd be intrested in such a project please get back to me on here or by email (shukocarl79@aol.com).

At present I'm looking to start with:

Bashers

Bruce Lee/Li

Classic Shaws/Golden Harvest

Sonny Chiba

Swordplays

Later I'd like to add:

Spaghetti Westerns

Cult Hollywood

Classic 007

War movies

70's Sci-Fi

Classic Brit flicks

I'm really up for getting this off the ground...have I got an audience though?

Regards

Carl

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

West Brom...bit far mate but thanks for the intrest. Will keep you informed of progress. Had a knock-back today as a promised dvd projector was suddenly not up for being borrowed :(:S

One Armed Boxer

Damn...I wish this had happened a year ago as I've been based in Liverpool for the past 15 months, I'm moving overseas though at the start of November!

All the best with it though mate, I think its a great idea and I have friends who would definitely be interested but arn't on the forum...I'll let them know.

Thanks for the replies lads...I'd still like to get this off the ground but it's useless unless I can confirm numbers. I can get a venue but it's the hire of the equipment that's the problem. It's still a work in progress for now but i'll keep you updated.....:)

Archived