Wong Chi Sang's intro fights

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

I was looking on another thread, and it reminded me of how many intro fights Wong Chi Sang has had in movies.

Shaolin vs Lama

Fighting Ace

Crazy Guy with Super Kung Fu

Mystery of Chess Boxing

Sixty Second Assassin

Flying Sword Lee

I'm pretty sure that he is involved in the opening fight in Bone Crushing Kid, and maybe Killer From Above. I remember spotting him and Robert Tai in extra type roles as assassins, but I can't remember if it's the intro fight. Somebody will have to confirm.

Anymore you guys can think of?

Devil Killer maybe? I have a bad memory:p

And any other non-leading men that you can think of who had a lot of intro fights?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ironfistedmonk

You got all the ones I can remember, I love this guy, Mr reliable for decent shapes. He was one of the rapists/attackers in Woman Avenger so maybe you can count this one too XD

Wow, I never knew who this guy was, but now that you have all his intro fights listed, he really kicks ass. His fights are the only things I can remember even liking about Crazy Guy with Super Kung Fu and 60 second assassin (aside from the final fight, which ended too fast).

Morgoth Bauglir

lol ironfistedmonk.

Yakuza, I agree that most of the fights aren't as high level as that intro fight, but you should revisit the Dean Shek fight. No j/k. :P The fight you should revisit is when the assassin in red introduces himself to Minute Fong. "Im Minute Fong, and I never lose". I may be in the minority here but I actually thought that was best fight. Though I didn't notice how great it is until like the 3rd time I saw it.

ironfistedmonk

Add Flying Sword Lee to his list of into fights Morgoth, he has a short fight right at the beginning of the movie

Morgoth Bauglir

Thanks. Before I edit into my first post, I'm just wondering, is it Wong Chi Sang by himself fighting somebody, or is he part of a group?

Archived