Casanova Wong

Guest pressureworld

On 4/1/2019 at 5:58 PM, sym8 said:

Still think the kick he performs at the end of Warriors two on Fung Hark On is one of the best seen in any Kung fu movie from that era👍👍👍

tumblr_pk3xswRGpI1rmrpdmo1_400.gif

tumblr_mfai9ppSIT1rdsiguo1_400.gif

• Like 4

On 5/2/2019 at 2:28 PM, AlbertV said:

tumblr_mfai9ppSIT1rdsiguo1_400.gif

The Master strikes kicking combo is impressive but for me Warriors two is better,I’m not 100%certain but I don’t think he’s on a wire and the hang time is Jordan esq.👍👍👍👍

• Like 3

Drunken Monk
On 5/2/2019 at 9:28 AM, AlbertV said:

There had to be some trickery to this one. Right? That can't possibly be a standard jump kick. If it is, it's genuinely one of the greatest kicks I've ever seen.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Drunken Monk said:

There had to be some trickery to this one. Right? That can't possibly be a standard jump kick. If it is, it's genuinely one of the greatest kicks I've ever seen.

He might be on a wire but I personally think not,it was more difficult to hide the wires back then and I’ve re watched it many times looking for them and can’t see any but the hang time may suggest foul play but who knows,still impressive though.👍👍

• Like 4

Casanova Wong will be making his return to the screen in Tiger's Trigger, alongside fellow kik=kcing ace and actor Won Jin.

• Like 5

On 5/4/2019 at 2:40 PM, sym8 said:

The Master strikes kicking combo is impressive but for me Warriors two is better,I’m not 100%certain but I don’t think he’s on a wire and the hang time is Jordan esq.👍👍👍👍

I'm pretty sure he's on a wire/wires considering the time he stays in the air and the distance covered although they are probably thin and hard to see. The height he achieves jumping off of one leg while turning backwards looks enhanced as well. But then again I wasn't there so could be wrong...

• Like 4

14 hours ago, CT KID said:

I'm pretty sure he's on a wire/wires considering the time he stays in the air and the distance covered although they are probably thin and hard to see. The height he achieves jumping off of one leg while turning backwards looks enhanced as well. But then again I wasn't there so could be wrong...

With or without the aid of wires, it's a spectacular move. Movies have a lot to do with illusion, especially when it comes to spectacular physical feat's. That said, if you are a very good kicker without wires, your going to be even more impressive with them.

Edited by DragonClaws
  • Like 3

On 11/28/2019 at 2:09 AM, CT KID said:

I hate Wire work in Kung fu movies,so I’m gonna say no strings attached here,and I don’t care what anybody says 😜😜

• Like 4

Love the kicking in those old school Korean flicks but do not like their sound effects, they were just irritating...

Edited by CT KID
  • Like 2

One Armed Boxer

If you're still in lockdown and looking for some quality kung-fu to pass the time, over at COF we've counted down Casanova Wong's Top 10 Fight Scenes.  Check them out! -

https://cityonfire.com/a-storm-is-coming-casanova-wongs-top-10-fight-scenes-human-tornado-ca-sa-fa-kim-yong-ho-wang-ho-chia-sa-fu-chia-che-fu-ka-sa-fa-kim-yong-ho-chia-sa-fu-best-movies/

martial-arts-movie-magazine4-1.thumb.jpg.05d919e4c8bd6092193451b62bec153a.jpg

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Dredderick_Tatum said:

Let me know if this works. It's just the text, but at least you'll know what was said in the vid.

It works fine, thank you @Dredderick_Tatum for taking the time to translate this interview and share the information here.

• Like 2

You're welcome. But it was actually very quick to do. For some reason I hadn't thought of doing the technique before, but I've used it to get translation for some of my Korean vids. I think I might try again though and put the Korean into google translate because the translation might be better.

EDIT: I tried putting the Korean through google translate but it didn't seem any different, so hopefully the text is useful to you. If you like you can try a different translator, I'll put the Korean sub file here.

Cheers

kor sub - 인생고수+[27회]+영화배우+겸+영화감독+왕호+편+_+YTN+라이프.srt

Edited by Dredderick_Tatum
  • Like 3

One Armed Boxer
Just now, ShawAngela said:

I confess that I didn't recognize him ! Is it the guy in blue or in Red ?

Blue.

• Like 2

I just came across this movie that is mentioned on FLK site :

The wonderful Hong Kong.

Unfortunately, I can't download it with my ubuntu system...

https://v.qq.com/x/cover/mzc00200xx75s7q.html?ptag=sogou.movie.free&fromvsogou=1

Here is the FLK page :

https://www.flkcinema.com/product.php?mid=3762

I haven't watched it, but it looks like there are some famous actors like Kong Do, Lee Tao Hung among others, and I just made a random playing and saw a good fight with Casanova...

Edited by ShawAngela
  • Like 2