german Deadly Silver Spear

moongirl

Hey there, anyone have the german dvd release of this film? How does it look? Is the picture restored? Thank you.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, don't know if the pic is restored, but it's as pristine as you could wish, looks great, fully wide, couldn't be better. Only problem with the print in that it's slightly cut, so a few very brief moments of gore are missing, however they rectify this to some extent by including all the cut scenes in the special features as drawn from the full screen version that's floating about. Great movie, great release.

yeah. and it's only missing minor stuff with more bloody stuff still intact! and one instance i am indeed thankful it was cut because it removes a really laughable continuity error...

Chen Kuan Tai
yeah. and it's only missing minor stuff with more bloody stuff still intact! and one instance i am indeed thankful it was cut because it removes a really laughable continuity error...

Hey, was ist mit New Ent., man hört nichts mehr. Keine neuen Releases seit Monaten. Sag mal, was ist da los?

Okay, thank you very much for the information. I've been wanting to pick it up for a while now, but it's kind of expensive, so I've been hesitating, but it sounds great. Thanks again!

Archived