Fist of Unicorn?

Way of the Dragon

How did you find out that was Mars?

and...... th_Facebookshrunkversion.jpg

Mars appears on screen during the Kitty Meng Chui crowd demonstration and is seen from the same angle (back to the camera) as 'Bruce' at the beginning of the film. He's also wearing black trousers, no shirt and has longish hair. I can't post screen caps but it's definitely him.

Killer Meteor
When Toby Russell is commenting on the widescreen english dub version he says 'this is the uncut print'.

But you're saying the Pan n Scan is the only uncut one.

Can anyone tell me what is missing from the widescreen english dub version then?

The wide English dub is missing lots of snippets of violence.

In the UK there is a tv show called River City. Record an episode and watch it back in slow motion (in reverse) and that will be more entertaining.

Horrible film from start to finish.

Only plus point is the 15 seconds of Bruce Lee because he looks super cool.

Other than that AVOID!

Son Of A Gun
The wide English dub is missing lots of snippets of violence.

OK, thanks.

In the UK there is a tv show called River City. Record an episode and watch it back in slow motion (in reverse) and that will be more entertaining.

Horrible film from start to finish.

Only plus point is the 15 seconds of Bruce Lee because he looks super cool.

Other than that AVOID!

No, no. As a Bruce Lee fan I found it quite enjoyable. In a terrible movie kind of way though. I like all the tie ins with Bruce Lee it has and I love the locations. I would love to live where Mang Hoi lives in the movie. So beautiful. Plus I watched the movie with Toby Russell's commentary which made it more interesting.

But yes, Unicorn sucks. He's a wally doing an impersonation of Bruce in Way of the Dragon through out. :xd:

kungfusamurai
bruce only spent a few days on set so no way did he do the choreography LOL. He helped out on a few scenes with unicorn as a favour. Who in their right mind would think bruce choreographed all those fight scenes. they said bruce was the fight choreographer to sell the movie obviously and bruce was suing the makers of unicrn at the time of his death cuz of this nonsense - linda dropped it after bruce died.

That's interesting, I didn't know that the suit was happening around his death and Linda then dropped it. Has this been put in as another theory that Bruce was murdered...because of his lawsuit against the makers of the Fist of Unicorn? Seems a little strange Linda would drop it, unless there were threats made against her?

KFS

Cognoscente
On 10/8/2008 at 12:35 PM, chen lung said:

It's funny - whenever Bruce is directing, everyone looks crap. Even the Korean fighters like Huang In-Sik who was probably the best thing about 'Hapkido' looks pants here.

Here's the thing - since When Taekwondo Strikes was his idea, did Bruce have a hand in the choreography? He spent enough time on set for himself to befriend Anne Winton.

• Like 2