Some of the greatest dubbed, one-liners from classics...

Guest stormybman

Guest stormybman

I was wondering what dubbed lines does anyone remember from old school Kung Fu flicks? You know, lines whether funny or not meant to be, or whenever a particular film comes to mind, you can't help repeating that line?

One of mine is: " You Bitch, your time has come! " , spoken by

Ti Lung as Magic Sword in 7 Blows of the Dragon (The Water Margin) just before Jade Dragon kills his cheating wife and stewart. Classic line. :rollin

Another, from Chinese Connection II, when the Japanese interpreter is lecturing the teachers and students from the Shanghai Kung Fu schools says with a jack of his slacks:

" Any Chinese, who insults a Japanese, will be punished, and very severely too!! " :rollin !!! I was too glad when he got his a#@!!! whipped!!!

Guest Chan Wah Shun

Two of my fave lines:

"Knowing my name will not lengthen . . . your life!" Ko Fei in Dragon the Hero

"It's the real @#%$, baby!" Ron Van Clief when asked if he was wearing makeup in Death of Bruce Lee

Guest Lei Kung

"Judging by your kung fu, you dad seems pretty worthless; wouldn't even hire him to wipe my own ass" - Hwang Jang Lee in Drunken Master

"You don't even say hello, you just start fighting" - John Liu in Secret Rivals

"Sorry, the wrong size needles. I've made a vow not to kill, but it seems I must" - John Liu in Invincible Armour

"I could kill you, but I won't. I like you. I'll make you a baby" - Mars Villa

Guest killer meteor

"Hey you're a refugee too. We're in the same boat"

"You're right, we're being silly. Let's get drunk"

Rebel Intruders

Guest Lei Kung

I'm watching Attack of the Joyful Goddess. I had to pause when I heard this one:

"I have no need for your type here. If your so scared, just go home and take a valium. And stop whining in front of me."

-opera guy to an opera girl

Guest stormybman

How about, " ... you mean to tell me, you... you don't know what Chinese spare ribs are?... Well let me show you man...! "

Bad, Black, mob dude, from Way Of The Dragon. :lol

Guest stormybman

" Now listen to me carefully, today, i'm gonna let you go, but no more... If I catch you around here, messin' with these people again, I'm gonna put my foot up your a$#!!! " Carl Scott, Sun Dragon aka Hard Way to Die. :rollin !!!

Guest Knockabout

"All of you gathered here are carefully chosen to participate in a massacre of great honor... You'd best appreciate it"

-Lucifer Lee in: Ninja - the final duel :hat

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

The Green Jade Statuette, three one liners:

Lung Fei, "Wu Chang your bold as my sister said, but don't think yourself so smart, you've fallen right into our trap", Chi Kuan Chun, "Oh reeeally?".

At the end, Meng Fei and Chi Kuan Chun intercept Tommy Lee as he's beating a female foe off of him, as he's escaping with the green jade statuette, Tommy Lee, "ha, ha, ha, you two guys...".

Also throughout said flick, Wang Kuan Hsiung, "Heh heh, only the dead... love roses." As he commences to place a rose onto the dead body.

Guest Chinatown Kid

From The Three Avengers aka Lama Avenger: Chien Yuet Sun is using a long pole to fight some thug who has a pair of Butterfly Knives, Chien strikes at the thug with the staff but the thug blocks it with his knives and then asks Chien "Got no children huh?" Chien then asks "How did you know?" The thug responds "Because your pole's too weak." :lol

Guest Mantis FIST

Master killer

Gordon Liu: "good kung fu"

unknown dude: "of course it is. That technique came from Shaolin!" LOL I always get a laugh on that one.

Guest Lei Kung

Fujita from Fist of Legend (proper voice is necessary)

'Is there a problem?'

'Stupid fool'

'[stupid bastard] I knew I shouldn't have trusted you.'

Brigadier Chow

"you really are a sneaky little bitch" Hau Chia Sing from Super Power also "so you're the Four Kings, well you're no fourking good" Roc Tien from Jade Dagger Ninja.:rollin

• Like 1

Guest kow pad moo

Two howlers from "Shaolin Ex-Monk" --

From the opening scenes, when a mysterious stranger (John Liu) arrives to save Blacky Ko from hanging after being caught with the daughter of the local kung fu master (Jack Long):

Mr. Chu (Jack Long): This is family business, so stay the hell out of it. And who are you??

Lin (John Liu): The name is Lin Chu Fei. But then....maybe it's not.

Later, when one of Mr. Chu's thuggish students is again threatening hapless Blacky:

Thug: Why don't you look in a mirror?! You know what you look like?? You look like a guy who's staring at death!

Guest stormybman
"So you wanna see how good you are? You must be tired of living!!" : gold toothed japanese baddie from FOF, talking to Bruce Lee.

He later adds, "it'll just take me to show you..." before being properly dispensed on his A$$!!! :lol

In the cantonese subtitle version from Joy Sales that second line is translated in titles even more hilariously,

"It'll just take me to send you straight to hell!!!"

:lol :rollin

Guest stormybman
"Beating a nobody like you would ruin my reputation... Even if you studied for 10 years, you'd never beat me. Why don't you go and clean toilets or something?"

- Hwang Jiang Lee to Jackie Chan in Drunken Master.

:lol