Fist of Fury III and Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge

Jesse Smooth

Morgoth Bauglir

In my opinion saying someone is a shame is not a good joke, but thank you for making it clear that you were joking. And you are right I'm not a happy person. I come on his forum because I hate it :P

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bruceleeclones

To go back to the original topic. i personally prefer Fist of Fury 3. Ive only ever watched Bruce's Greatest Revenge the once and did feel it dragged a little. Although that could be because i was watching clone movies back to back for the site at the time. May have to give it another watch. It's funny because Fist of Fury 3 was actually the first clone movie i saw, I hadnt even seen a Bruce Lee movie at the time. So maybe thats why i have an extra fondness for FOF3.

Bruce's Greatest Revenge does have an impressive cast list tho as someone else on here mentioned. Suprised to see so many known faces in it. Just a shame most of them are under used.

Hi,

Originally Posted by Chen Kuan Tai :

B Superhero, which movie you mean, alternative title?

You asked welcher Film es ist, as ist warum ich Ihnen den Film zeigte.

with no experience in clone movies !!!

Sie sind sehr freundlich, Sie sind der Master!

Where you come from?

Ich lebe hier. :D

Manozen

Chen Kuan Tai

You are really crazy, manozen. I have already explained read above.

That was my question and?

I think your bullenshit clip with a lowsly prison monkey fight I didn't remember anything in contact with Bruce Super Hero. So go away from me man. I am big blc fan and you come over with such a scene and you want to be funny, now.

I think you really come from this place. :D So let it be man and talk to the hand!

Morgoth Bauglir
You are really crazy, manozen. I have already explained read above.

That was my question and?

I think your bullenshit clip with a lowsly prison monkey fight I didn't remember anything in contact with Bruce Super Hero. So go away from me man. I am big blc fan and you come over with such a scene and you want to be funny, now.

I think you really come from this place. :D So let it be man and talk to the hand!

Dude, what are you on?! You are being mean in one paragraph, and then I think you are trying to end your post with a joke. At least you recognize the good comedy where he answered where he is from. That was hilarious!

Archived