Fist of Fury III and Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge

Jesse Smooth

Okay, these two were filmed around the same time. Both have the same locations and same cast members. But which one do yo thing is the better film?

Personally, while FOF3 is watchable, I think BLGR is the more enjoyable film. Its the type that you'll enjoy more if you don't take it seriously. I know people here prefer Bruce Li. While Li was a decent performer, I think Huang Chien Lung had better flexibility.

Opinions?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

For some reason I remember quite a lot of FOF 3. I remember Bruce Li's mom goes blind because she cried too much? That was funny. And I kind of liked Bruce Tong's role. I only remember 1 good fight. it's raining and it's an intense fight. But then Bruce Li goes on to fight Fong Yeh and it gets crappy again. And Ku Feng is a great actor, but he's not exactly a martial arts master, so I didn't like the final fight.

I saw Bruce Le's Greatest Revenge not long ago, and I don't remember anything about it (that is until I just now looked it up on hkmdb). So I'll have to say I liked FOF 3 more.

Killer Meteor

Both films are avaliable widescreen English in Germany. The Bruce Le film is non-anamorphic though

FOFIII is rather tiresome for the most part, but does pick up a lot towards the end. It's kind of an anti-climax after Fist of Fury II, which was above average and needs a widescreen release

Both films are avaliable widescreen English in Germany. The Bruce Le film is non-anamorphic though

FOFIII is rather tiresome for the most part, but does pick up a lot towards the end. It's kind of an anti-climax after Fist of Fury II, which was above average and needs a widescreen release

Too bad Ho Chung Tao didn't bring the intensity to his fight scenes in FOFII like he did in pt.III. May have approached semi-classic. ... Is there any truth that Woo Ping was action dir. for pt.III? I thought I recall Tommy Lee doing the AD duties for pt.II .

I still say Huang Kin Lung sucks, bigtime!

Jesse Smooth

I still say Huang Kin Lung sucks, bigtime!

Check any of his Korean-made films. He does a decent job in them and comes off as a competent martial artist. :D

Chen Kuan Tai
Personally, while FOF3 is watchable, I think BLGR is the more enjoyable film. Its the type that you'll enjoy more if you don't take it seriously. I know people here prefer Bruce Li. While Li was a decent performer, I think Huang Chien Lung had better flexibility.

Opinions?

I think Fof3 is ok but overall a little boring, too much dialog.

Cause the actors: In long intensive fights there is little difference between Li and Le. Li is a little shy and that isn't so good to see in his fights. Le has little more fighting spirit and that's for me a little bit more like real bruce lee. So Le is my fav bl clone.

Jesse Smooth
. Le has little more fighting spirit and that's for me a little bit more like real bruce lee. So Le is my fav bl clone.

Very good observation. That's what made Le appear to be the better fighter. I think we are the only two people on here who actually prefer Bruce Le. No disrespect to Ho Chung Tao, who was clearly the better actor.

Huang Kin Lung sucks!

Bruce The Superhero did have the coolest theme song out of all the clone flicks. Kind of a mixture of ETD and James Bond themes.

Thatisall.:quiet:

Chen Kuan Tai
Huang Kin Lung sucks!

Bruce The Superhero did have the coolest theme song out of all the clone flicks. Kind of a mixture of ETD and James Bond themes.

Thatisall.:quiet:

Li sucks a little bit in to much acting if you want my opinion. :D

B Superhero, which movie you mean, alternative title?

Chen Kuan Tai
Hi,

Never really had any issue with Li, Le, or any of the other Lee's. There is some proper hate for these guys on this board.

Bruce : The Super Hero

Manozen

Lol, are you kidding? Your youtube video hasn't anything to do with BSHero.

Chen Kuan Tai
that youtube clip is from Bruce Super Hero, just doesnt have any Bruce lol

???

Bruce Le plays the main role in Bruce the Super Hero don't you know? maybe I can''t remember the prison scene in the youtube video above from manozen is it in it?

Chen Kuan Tai
Hi,

Never really had any issue with Li, Le, or any of the other Lee's. There is some proper hate for these guys on this board.

Manozen

@blc, so I don't really know what manozen mean with this clip. it's a clip with prison fight scene who cares? the fighting with Le are at it's best in this movie and this represent blc fighting

german intro is my favorite: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=FJyA8UZ6g-M

Hi,

Proper bombardment of lol's :mad::lXD

As per the OP, I am sure everyone will at least agree that Fist Of Fury 3 has an excellent intro .

Michelle Yim is without a doubt an added bonus too !

Manozen

Chen Kuan Tai
Hi,

Manozen

you are a shame for blc fans but this clip is more shame :D

ps: yes, the intro is excellent I agree

Hi,

Firstly, I did at least try and swing this thread round in the respective direction of the OP, without any joy, obviously ......

B Superhero, which movie you mean, alternative title?

Lol, are you kidding? Your youtube video hasn't anything to do with BSHero

just doesnt have any Bruce lol

The clip I posted was meant to be a basic reference to the film in question, and

not a showcase for Bruce Le, obviously, no?

this clip is more shame

What about Lito Lapid in the given film is shameful ?

you are a shame for blc fans

Thats a tad off the mark as you have only responded with ultra negative

comment, not serving the forum or respective thread any positive effect!

Manozen

Chen Kuan Tai
Hi,

Firstly, I did at least try and swing this thread round in the respective direction of the OP, without any joy, obviously ......

Do you really think? Read your text:

Hi,

Manozen

What you mean? Seems bad what you say and with none experience in clone movies !!!

The clip I posted was meant to be a basic reference to the film in question, and

not a showcase for Bruce Le, obviously, no?

Did you post the clip cause the ETD track in it? I don't really understand why you posted that. My first language isn't English maybe hanging up with this AND with your strange English !!! Where you come from?

Morgoth Bauglir

We need the chamber of disembowelment back!:P I agree with you Manozen that was a negative comment about you being a shame. I think there is a language barrier here that is not helping things, but either way don't let it get you down Manozen, you are a great contributor to this forum and your knowledge is obviously deep.

Chen Kuan Tai
... that was a negative comment about you being a shame. I think there is a language barrier here that is not helping things, but either way don't let it get you down Manozen, you are a great contributor to this forum.

Read correctly:

you are a shame for blc fans but this clip is more shame :D

ps: yes, the intro is excellent I agree

It was an answer on manozen's posting. It was more like a joke. You aren't really a happy person or? don't take it too seriously !!!

Archived