Media Blaster's 5th Release is:

chen lung

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

The first Brave Archern is actually a good film (there's far worse out there for shaws). It's not so much a Venom's film, practically everybody's in it, Ku Feng has a big role, Fan Mei Sheng, Chan Shen, etc. Also the story has a touching moment where Fu Sheng gives his animal skin coat/cape to a little beggar, well done scene actually. The film is fantastical in a good way and possess' a very escapist atmosphere. The more I recall this film the more i miss it. I'm definitely pickin this one up.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not much of a martial arts movie, think of it as Sword and Sorcery and it'll play better for ya if you haven't seen it. Alot of its entertainment is based on Fu Sheng's charisma and the great look and set design.

The first half is really good up until Peach Island (after Mei Chow Fung). I didn't like the wandering and the tests too much. It's still cool compared to parts 2 and 3.

So according the Navarre's website this has been pushed back to April 10th. I doubt that date is correct as the 10th is a Friday. Media Blasters has had a couple of releases the past few weeks get pushed back so I guess it's not too surprising. Navarre still lists Martial Club for Feb. 24th.

http://www.navarre.com/prodhome.aspx?ItemNumber=8029879

Archived