Boku no Kanojo wa Cyborg

daisho2004

Ha anyone heard of this Korean Movie its being released on DVD through Sensasian.com if so let me know what you thought of it.

Boku no Kanojo wa Cyborg [DTS Special Edition] W/ English Subtitles PreOrder Now!

Cast: Haruka Ayase, Kenichi Endo, Fumiyo Kohinata, Naoto Takenaka, Masahiko Tsugawa

DVD release from the hit film"Boku no Kanojo wa Cyborg" starring Haruka Ayase and Keisuke Koide. One day, a dull university student Jiro meets a beautiful cyborg girl. They start to like each other, but since she cannot truly feel emotions, he has no choice but to say goodbye. A year later, a devastating quake hits Tokyo and the cyborg girl saves his life. In that moment, she starts to have feelings like a real human being.

V18048J-D.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The movie is not Korean, its Japanese, but the director is Korean - he's the guy who made My Sassy Girl, Windstruck, etc. The title literally translates as My Girlfriend is a Cyborg. It had a Hong Kong cinema release last month (as Cyborg She), so if you wait a bit longer there should be a cheaper HK DVD available. Haruka Ayase who stars as the cyborg is also the star of the upcoming blind swordswoman film Ichi.

Hey ToothbrushFu: Thanks for letting me know its a Japanese movie I was looking at the directors name so I assumed it was a Korean movie my bad. I'll see if they can movie it over to the Japanese section for me.

• Administrator

Is this a Japanese remake of the recent Korean film I'M A CYBORG, BUT THAT'S OKAY by Director Park Chan-wook?

If it is, that would be kind of funny- a Japanese remake of a Korean film, but by a Korean director. That's almost like if there was a US remake of a Japanese film, but by a Japanese director! But even weirder- if the director remade his own movie (and didn't make it as well the second time). Oh wait... that did happen. ;)

Archived