Black Magic 2

Winfred

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dl'ed it & have a license to watch it for one week. There are some wacky scenes in Black Magic II. You've got a lactating Lily Li, an instant pregnancy & Lo Lieh shaving a girl's vagina. This is one interesting film.

I'm interested to see if people like Black Magic II as much as the first one. There's more fighting in II & fewer magic battles. Its mostly the same cast in both films, with Lo Lieh playing the black magician again. There are some scenes in this that are memorable & unique, like Lo Lieh & Ti Lung fighting on a gondola lift. Lily Li's role in pt II is smaller & Ti Lung plays the hero trying to break the black magic spells. They hyped this as a gore fest, but, thankfully, its just a bit gross at times & very bizzare.

Guest Markgway
I dl'ed it & have a license to watch it for one week. There are some wacky scenes in Black Magic II. You've got a lactating Lily Li, an instant pregnancy & Lo Lieh shaving a girl's vagina. This is one interesting film.

I take it you can't convert it to disc? I know a lot of us who can't see it would like to.

Hi Haz

I watched it last night but the copy that landed on my lap is the dubbed one in fullframe.

I agree the movie is interesting and it was my guilty pleasure of the week!

I take it you can't convert it to disc? I know a lot of us who can't see it would like to.

Hey Mark,

Yes, there's some kind of copy-protect that doesn't allow you to burn it to a disc. That's the only thing I don't like about Jaman. I'd pay for the ability to burn a copy.

h

there are ways to easily hack it if it's WMA-protected, but you need a Special Version of Windows Media Player installed for it (WMP9, no version above).

Hey Mark,

Yes, there's some kind of copy-protect that doesn't allow you to burn it to a disc. That's the only thing I don't like about Jaman. I'd pay for the ability to burn a copy.

h

What is the format of the file(s) in which you download? wmv, avi, mov, mpg, etc?

Hi Guys.

Just a gentle reminder to be careful about talking about hacking & protection stuff. I don't want our discussion to put Mark in a awkward position.

The Jaman films are mp4. They run a great site. I hope that they will move to letting you dl & copy material in the future so that you can watch their films on a TV as opposed to a computer. Maybe that's in the works. The other thing is, whatever movie you dl from them, you have to play it in their special "Jaman" media player. It won't play properly in anything else.

h

Archived