Black Magic 2

Winfred

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not listed on Media Blaster's site and there's not an Amazon listing either. Not entirely conclusive, but I'm guessing that we won't be seeing it this October.

I didn't consider Halloween for Black Magic 2 ;)! Would be cool I suppose :).

Shame Image have the first film and as much as the artwork is usually better (although not my favourite), the transfer sucks. I wish MB would buy the rights or something (although I doubt there's much point if it's only for a better transfer/subs).

I could have sworn that I saw a website listing this as coming for Halloween. I've been searching on and off for several days trying to find the site. Since I can't find the site, and Media Blasters doesn't have it listing as a release coming up, I'll have to retract my statement stating it was an upcoming release. It will be released by Media Blasters, no doubt, just not for Halloween. Unless something changes.

I'm sorry about the confusion.

I could have sworn that I saw a website listing this as coming for Halloween. I've been searching on and off for several days trying to find the site. Since I can't find the site, and Media Blasters doesn't have it listing as a release coming up, I'll have to retract my statement stating it was an upcoming release. It will be released by Media Blasters, no doubt, just not for Halloween. Unless something changes.

...sigh...

Your probably right Winfred. Be nice if it was true. I guess we can wait to see if it's put up for pre-order, but I think we would have seen it by now.

Just talked to Media Blasters (the interview is coming hopefully today): Black Magic 2 is NOT scheduled for Halloween. Its not even on the schedule yet.

What interview? Does Gfanikf do work for MB, doing special features and stuff?

He was going to interview MB for his site.

Just talked to Media Blasters (the interview is coming hopefully today): Black Magic 2 is NOT scheduled for Halloween. Its not even on the schedule yet.

...Sigh...

Morgoth Bauglir

Didn't gfanikf already interview MB for his site?

EDIT- my bad, I just saw your post gfanikf. Looking forward to another interview!

Didn't gfanikf already interview MB for his site?

EDIT- my bad, I just saw your post gfanikf. Looking forward to another interview!

I got the interview Friday. I hope to have it up today. :)

oldeschool17
What interview? Does Gfanikf do work for MB, doing special features and stuff?

He's the only person that has legit contact with Media Blasters. In other words, he acts as an intermediary between MB and the kung fu internet world. Way to go Media Blasters

• Administrator
I'm watching this on Jaman. Quality is okay & and your first rental is free to watch when you join.

Haz, what is Jaman?

Since you are in USA, you can join too Bob.

http://www.jaman.com/

Search for Black Magic 2 and you'll get to see a scene for free.

Hi Winfred,

Are you blocked from joining Jaman in your country? They have Black Butterfly on Jaman remastered. Its a cool site. I wish you could buy the films instead of renting them, though.

h

Hi Haz

I am blocked from joining Jaman in my country. It's a great pity!

Luckily I have the Celestial channel to console me.

Archived