BOXER'S OMEN...trailer?

ministry88

As I was ripping another batch of trailers from my DVDs to my movie cataloging database on my computer I noticed that despite all the versions I have of this film, there is NO TRAILER! I didn't see one on the Celestial VCD and didn't see one on the Image DVD either.

Of course I'd want the original HK trailer but I'd settle for a video trailer like Celestial does.

Does ANYONE know of this trailer ANYWHERE? It would be GREAT to have as I'm so fond of old cult/action/horror trailers!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daigoro: What exactly do you mean by that? Do you mean there WAS an original theatrical trailer created and it was lost, or that there never was a trailer to begin with? I find it hard to believe that there never was a trailer created for this film AT ALL, but I can believe it's been lost.

I'm sure the original Hong Kong trailer for Boxer's Omen does/or did exist. It just wasn't put out on any of the 2 releases we've seen so far.

I'd like to see the original Hong Kong trailers for:

Seeding of a Ghost

Black Magic

Black Magic 2 - might get lucky as Tokyo Shock is releasing this soon.

Bewitched

Return Of The Dead

Magicpoe: You say Media Blasters is releasing Black Magic 2 "soon." Do you know when, or even approximately? For the longest while this film has just seen to slip through the cracks and I'm itching to get this film UNCUT in my hot little hands!

I'll need to do a search but I think I read somewhere on the net that it's coming out for this Halloween. I hope I'm not mistaken. If so, I'll post a retraction here as I don't want to mislead anyone.

I could have sworn that I saw a website listing this as coming for Halloween. I've been searching on and off for several days trying to find the site. Since I can't find the site, and Media Blasters doesn't have it listing as a release coming up, I'll have to retract my statement stating it was an upcoming release. It will be released by Media Blasters, no doubt, just not for Halloween. Unless something changes.

I'm sorry about the confusion.

Archived