Question about The Savage 5

Ching Dynasty

hi.... im not sure if The Savage 5 is an original or a remake the one i saw back in the early 80's looks more rugged but i cant remember the title or who's in it ,does anyone remember this movie and whats the title of it?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE SAVAGE FIVE is pretty much a remake of THE SEVEN SAMURAI. i've not seen it in a few years, but i believe Fu Sheng was in it? pretty good, also.

David

Directed by Chang Cheh. Starring: Ti Lung, David Chang, Chen Kuan Tai, Danny Lee, (everybody)Wang Chung (tonite).... Choreography by Pop's and Tang Chia.

Choreography by Pop's and Tang Chia.

Which means it did not come out in the 80's. Would have had to been 1975 or before. Markgway, magicpoe, fam, or someone else know the date?

I liked this movie. Fans of ghostface killah's song 'mighty healthy,' this is where dialogue samples come from.

im aware of that guys but the movie im talking about is either a remake of The Savage 5 or done before it im not sure , the story is exactly the same except the scene where she goes off with the bandits came much later in the movie in about the third quarter and that guy that had the guns had his bullets around both his shoulder like the mexicans do ,this movie was more violent than The Savage 5

Archived