Question about a movie....

gorhama

http://www.hkflix.com/xq/asp/filmID.542674/qx/details.htm

If you were to check this link, can anyone tell me if the cover to this movie is correct??

I remember a movie when the hero used the same move on a villian dressed in white and it make slot machine sounds as if he hit the correct spot.

Does anyone know if this is in the movie?

Thanks for those who respond.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

The movie you're remembering with this temple-crushing strike and the crazy sound effect is absolutely from the Shaw Brothers classic EXECUTIONERS FROM SHAOLIN. I highly recommend you get the Celestial/IVL DVD release of EfS. The photo on the DVD cover in your link is not from that film though.

I own YOUNG HERO, but I haven't had a chance to watch it yet, so I don't know if that is a picture from the actual film YOUNG HERO. You never know, when it comes to the DVD covers for kung fu movies...

Morgoth Bauglir

It looks like Yougn Hero (just looking at the cast listed), but be careful of those Kung Fu Theater DVDs. I remember someone had a problem with Ghost of the Ninja (aka Shadow NInja aka Killer in White). They cut out the final fight:(

Thanks for the responses. I remember seeing this movie on TV when I was growing up. The scene I mentioned has always stuck with me.

I remember it was a one on one fight and it looked like the cover. That being said...is the Executions of Shaolin have that fight?? I thought that ended with a 2 on 1 fight scene. Of course I could be very wrong.

(Spoilers)

Executioners from Shaolin ends with a 1 on 1 fight. Pai Mei (the man in white) is defeated at the end when his opponent jumps on his shoulders and delivers a blow to his head in much the same manner as depicted in the dvd cover you posted a link to.

Archived