Time to start a fight... Absolute #1 Kung Fu film of all...?

Guest stormybman

My Fav Film Of All Time Has To Be The Victim I Can Watch This Film Over And Over Again Never Get Bored Of It And The End Fight Well All I Can Say Is Wow!!!

• Like 1

theportlykicker
My Fav Film Of All Time Has To Be The Victim I Can Watch This Film Over And Over Again Never Get Bored Of It And The End Fight Well All I Can Say Is Wow!!!

Now There's A Man Talking Sense! ;)

But yeah, I agree.. The Victim!

MasterDrunk

Hard to pin it down to the No1.My current top 5 would be The Magnificent Butcher,The Invincibe Armour,Fearless,8 Diagram Pole Fighter and Legend of Drunken Master{DM2} If i had 2 id go for The Magnificent Butcher pipping Dm2.

Mark Pollard

Stay on topic please and be respectful or else I'll have to lock this thread.

Edit: I just want to add that this thread is not the same as one previously started in the General forum. This thread implies the classic kung fu era only, whereas the other one specifically states "all eras."

There are a few titles that reappear over and over. We should take a poll of the most mentioned titles and then have a vote off for the Forum.

shaolin drunkard
I'm sure someone has mentioned Operation Scorpio. That one has a lot of going for it.

villain is awesome but overall it is bit above average.Well worth seeing surely.