New Bruce Lee Box Set Dvd

kowloon

the 35° anniversary box set made in holland

The Big Boss - Fist of Fury - Way of the Dragon - Enter the Dragon - Goodbye Bruce Lee - Bruce Lee: The Man and The Legend - Game of Death - Fist of Fear, Touch of Death - Game of Death 2 - Bruce Lee: The Legend Continues.

http://www.dvd.nl/nieuws.php?id=3043

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the 35° anniversary box set made in holland

The Big Boss - Fist of Fury - Way of the Dragon - Enter the Dragon - Goodbye Bruce Lee - Bruce Lee: The Man and The Legend - Game of Death - Fist of Fear, Touch of Death - Game of Death 2 - Bruce Lee: The Legend Continues.

http://www.dvd.nl/nieuws.php?id=3043

:S

That's scraping the barrel isn't it...?

Naaah... that's what's under the barrel, my friend.

Some bull$#*#!!!

Killer Meteor
I'm holdin out so I can pick up the 37th 1/2 anniversary special edition of "Enter The Dragon".

Ironic that The Big Boss, Enter The Dragon and, whilst I'm at it, Drunken Master all lack a DVD that satisfies despite loads of attempts

gravedigger666

I wonder do they ever stop selling same stuff with very little extra over and over again to little dragon junkies.

It is always a matter of business. Every year always comes out a DVD edition of different but always with the same material. I'm tired of spending the money for the duoble triple edition for the same movies with no additional extra footages.

kowloon

... especially when talking about Enter The Dragon. I mean there's so much behind the scenes and out take material it's ridiculous. Warner's doesn't seem to want to release this stuff. How about Jim Kelly and John Saxon on commentary, along with Michael Allin? I'm certain they, along with Bolo could give great accounts of what went on behind the scenes.

:quiet:

gravedigger666
I'm tired of spending the money for the duoble triple edition for the same movies with no additional extra footages.
Nobody actually forces to you do so.But definitely for fans of Bruce fair and justified to release box of lot previously officially not available material instead of re-re-releasing stuff all you own with new doc with 2 mins unseen footage.

Archived