Help ID this one please!

Guest hanzorazor

Guest hanzorazor

DSCN1326.jpg

Greetings. First post here, altho I have had a profile here for a couple of years now!

Does anyone have a clue about this one? Original title? I think the girl in the lower left corner is Danish actress Liselotte Norup, but it is not listed as part of her filmography anywhere.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hanzorazor

Yeah I think that's the one, someone on another board suggested this as well. I am not at all familiar with this title, do you have any additional info, like cast, credits, etc?

It's not 'Sexy Girls in Denmark', at least the images are not from the Shaw Bros film.

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

The answer's right there on the poster - AVENTURE AU DANEMARK, or ADVENTURE IN DENMARK, from sleazemeister Ho Fan, 1973. Starring Chan Wei Man, James Yi and a bunch of naked white chicks.

I have some of those Sofradis one-sheet posters, too. Someday I hope to figure out what 'LES COOLIES NES PARDONNENT PAS' really is.

Guest hanzorazor

So I guess the next question is, is this released on VHS or DVD anywhere? Would love to see it.

I'd still like to know if that is Mrs Norup on that poster, and if so, if she was actually cast for that movie, or if any footage of her may have been culled from another movie of hers.

Thanx for the replies so far btw.

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

There's no official release. As far as I can remember, the only copy circulating is about an hour long, so it's heavily cut, and has Arabic subtitles. I'd guess only Chan Wei Man completists would have a copy, but you could put the word out on the Buying, Selling & Trading thread and see what that comes up with.

I have no idea about the Danish actress. I've never seen or heard of her before. I think Shirley Yu is in this one, although I could be wrong; I tend to assume she's in all these sleazy movies.

Archived