Snake in the Drunkard's Shadow

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

5_iF74j8prI

I saw this amazing clip on youtube and it's bugging me that I don't know anything about this movie. So I was wondering if someone could provide some info. Is it a pretty good movie? does Wilson Tong have anymore fights? What country is it from? What versions are out there?... Any kind of info like that. Thanks.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ironfistedmonk

Great clip, Wilson is a proper shapes master. I know nothing about this film but would like to know more too, I think the guy who posted the clip on youtube is Toby Russell so it's probably a fairly rare film.

5 Element Boxer
:D Oh wow! Everytime I see a new Wilson Tong, I get excited. He was so underrated. Thank you for posting that clip, Morgoth. I've never heard of that film before, but now it is at the top of my "movies to see" list. ;)

morgoth this movie is a thai production wilson has quite a few fights he is the villian as usual, the lead actor i dont receognise him but he has been in a few wang yu movies, and its actually a modern day movie.

Morgoth Bauglir
morgoth this movie is a thai production wilson has quite a few fights he is the villian as usual, the lead actor i dont receognise him but he has been in a few wang yu movies, and its actually a modern day movie.

Nice info!!

thedirtytiger

It's a very rare Thai movie called Here Comes Tao Huay, I gave it to Toby when he came to Thailand. If anyone wants the movie I can try to get the VCD, don't know if I still can but I can try for you, don't go paying $$$ for dvd boots as all they will do is copy the vcd as it is the only version available.

thedirtytiger

OK, here's the deal. The director of the movie Here Comes Tao Huay died a few years back. 7 years ago, his kids released a VCD and book series comprising 12 of their dads movies. They are not available any more and I was lucky enough to get some old stock. I have 5 from Here Comes Tao Huay and they are US$20 each first come first served. The book is 120 pages in Thai language only. It has some nice b+w photos including advertising and lobby cards ( wish they were in colour but what can you do...? ). I will try to get more if wanted, but don't know if I can...

Archived