The Bruce Lee Story.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

My freind baught a book the other day at our local library for a buck$.

THE BRUCE LEE STORY BY LINDA LEE.

I have read much on Bruce's life over the years and did not know what to expect from his wife's viewpoint in the telling of her beloved husbands life story.

Was I pleasantly and greatly surprised.

I loved it. Her insights into his life were amazing as no doubt she was privy to the true inner man by his own words.

I was so happy and also felt the emotion of Linda's experience with Bruce Lee.

His overwhelming love for her as well as she to him.

Also the many things we heard through the grapevine that added myth into legend were clarified as the one who truly knew him would be able to recount.

I highly recommend this book for any Bruce fan as a must read to hear the truth about this unique individual whom had such a profound affect on the life's of so many.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... personally I thought the book is loaded with more myths than the film, if that's possible. Tom Bleecker helped her write that mess, and they did as much as possible to keep any unsavory info out due to a coming movie deal commissioned along with the completion of this book.

Read Bruce Lee: The Fighting Spirit or Unsettled Matters. Much more interesting.

Chinatown Kid

Yes the movie Dragon:The Bruce Lee Story was based off of this book. The book is a nice edition to a Lee book collection although I found Unsettled Matters and Fighting Spirit much more interesting and thought provoking as well. Now talking about the movie Dragon, it was enjoyable although corny and filled with more myths than actual fact.

Archived