Upcoming BCI Titles Not Found On Site

Shaolin Patriot

Shaolin Patriot

I was doing a search for Life Gamble and Opium & Kung Fu Master on the Navarre website and could not find either title. Both were scheduled for a November 11 street date.

Cliff at BCI - have release plans changed or were the titles relocated to another site? :confused:

http://www.navarre.com/prodhome.aspx?prod=Video&VendorNumber=3687&Label=BCI&plat=

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaolin Patriot
I think it's a little early yet. The listings will show up in September probably.

The listings were actually on the site last month.

And they were listed as Blu-Ray releases only. If these are being released Blu-Ray only I'll probably invest in a Blu-Ray drive for my media pc around the time these are released.

And they were listed as Blu-Ray releases only. If these are being released Blu-Ray only I'll probably invest in a Blu-Ray drive for my media pc around the time these are released.

I was the one who posted about them over at KFC's board. There were separate listings for Blu-Ray and DVD versions. I posted the info in the Blu-Ray thread on that board, so I didn't bother mentioning the DVDs. They had a retail price of $19.99 each while the Blu-Rays were $24.99.

I learned yesterday that these are still scheduled for release in November. Word came from BCI directly.

Archived