Are any of these movies available on DVD?

lousy

Does anyone know if these movies were ever released on DVD?

Crazy Horse, Intelligent Monkey

Burning Ambition

Little Superman

Bastard Kung Fu Master (Ring of Death)

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen all on boots at one time or another. As far as legitimate releases, I think:

Crazy Horse, Intelligent Monkey

Little Superman

Bastard Kung Fu Master( Ring Of Death)

...all have previous DVD transfers, Through Ground Zero, Tai Seng, and another distributor I can't name at the moment.

I think that Burning Ambition is the only one that never got a dvd release - I have it on VHS & it is on my list of must get movies on dvd - if it ever get a dvd release.

Morgoth Bauglir

I have the Videoasia version of LIttle Superman under the title Kung Fu Superman. The picture quality is decent enough, and most importanly it seems to be uncut. But be warned, the disc only plays on some DVD players due to poor manufacturing.

Thanks for all the info.

I was really hoping Burning Ambition was on DVD. I don't think my VHS copy is that good. Maybe I can copy my friend's tape to DVD.

I think I'll try out that VideoAsia version of Little Superman. If it doesn't work on my player, I'll burn it onto another DVD and see if that's any better.

Morgoth Bauglir
If it doesn't work on my player, I'll burn it onto another DVD and see if that's any better.

I may as well tell you now it won't matter. The only thing that works is trying different DVD players until you find one that works.

Archived