New Realese from the label ~NEW~

Guest Jason

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest monk sante
i have no shelf Dates for NEW because the Releases ought to be as perfect as possible. Delays are acceptable. maybe that is stupid, but we don't care, as the DVDs are no half-assed Releases then.

Spannick, I appreciate the work you guys put in to release a quality product. I own some of your other titles and IM very happy with them. So excuse me if you thought my question was pushy or something. I just want to get my hands on them........................anyway keep up the good work.:hat

Guest spannick

no hard feelings, monksante.

btw, OF COOKS AND KUNG FU is FIRST of these Titles - about the others? well i gotta see how much work every Title needs.

Guest Kwok Choi

Linn and Mark no wonder you liked the Black Panther sleeve artwork plus that first sleeve of Mystagogue its the original poster artwork for these films released in theatres in most regions.I'm crazy about these designs and was very pissed off when Celestial couldn't offer us a dual sided sleeve of the Shaw classics ie the new design on one side and the original poster artwork on the other instead of wasting money,time and effort,duplicating the same new (sometimes awful) designs on a slipcase.Vengeance Video uses the original artwork when available.I bought their Queen Boxer release just for the original poster artwork then threw the damn dvd in the bin because it is the most atrocious dvd release ever stocked in major high street stores.I real disgrace.Anyway you win some you lose some.I'll definitely be patronizing NEW.Well done to them keep it up.Kudos Spannick:hat

Oh Spannick please don't give up on Little Superman:hat

Guest spannick

LITTLE SUPERMAN: MIG released the cut Cinema Print now in German Dub only; whoever will do an uncut DVD only time will tell... at least i got a complete List of the cuts now, so insertion should be no Problem.

Guest spannick

SHAOLIN KUNG FU MYSTAGOGUE is now out on DVD, for those interested the german Title is SHAOLIN KUNG FU - DER GELBE TIGER. it's out in the three different Cover Designs.

Recieved my New german dvd's Mystagogue and The Victim. The cases are awesome, I'm very impressed. I havent had a chance to watch them yet but I briefly compared my world video dvd of Mystagogue to the New and the New dvd blows it away. The world video dvd looks like blurry vhs tape quality. If you own the world dvd and you like the movie do yourself a favor and get the german dvd, you will be glad you did.

Guest saltysam

i already have the eastern heroes,doesn't sound like this one is really worth the upgrade.what's the jimmy wang yu movie they have on that site,karatebomber?

Archived