New Realese from the label ~NEW~

Guest Jason

Guest gfanikf
I haven't bought any yet but since their German dvds they should be Region 2 PAL

True and the site mentions it but a suprising ammount of films that claim coding are actually not coded. I have a DVD player that plays PAL but is not region coded or hackable. I like the player as its a top end player that displays the picture perfectly (and anamorphic conversion). One idea I guess is I could just rip the DVD drop the region and maybe german audio and be able to play it on my top end dvd player in my room. However, I have a Cyberhome that plays all region and player so its a bit of a non issue, just being a qauality whore :) .

These dvds look really nice. I'm just trying to figure out how much it would cost to ship them to America. Any idea and how to order them?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest inchilottaP
These dvds look really nice. I'm just trying to figure out how much it would cost to ship them to America. Any idea and how to order them?

If you have an account with Amazon going to their German site makes it very easy to order.

Here's a link to 'Shaolin Traitor'

www.amazon.de/Rebell-der-...UTF8&s=dvd

The shipping is a bit pricey but so it goes.

Guest spannick

soon from NEW:

BLACK PANTHER (CHEN SING - DIE FAUST IM GENICK)

uncut, 2.35 (16:9), German / English / Mandarin.

previously unseen Footage will be in Italian with English subtites, joy to alll!

included will be a Partial Filmography with some nice German Easter-Eggs in there :)

chensingjq4.jpg

ever wondered if the Prison Escape was on any Print? yes it was!

chensing07yo1.jpg

Guest spannick

of course not. btw, did you see the latest SECRET RIVALS II bootleg by our fave Thief at hkflix? this time it even has ENGLISH SUBTITLES! he finally figured out how to properly steal from the Best!

Guest chen lung
btw, did you see the latest SECRET RIVALS II bootleg by our fave Thief at hkflix?

Yep, it was pathetic.

this time it even has ENGLISH SUBTITLES! he finally figured out how to properly steal from the Best!

If it has a proper PAL>NTSC conversion, plus English operating menus e.t.c.

HK Flix have a lame set of defenses, they claim if PM titles were dropped, it would seriously hurt their business.

Guest spannick

so? why should a Store selling stolen Goods make good profits? what's that? an EXCUSE? unbelievable indeed. and they seem to actually believe they're NOT doing something incorrect.

and i am 100% Sure the lame-ass thief is not even caring to think about proper PAL-NTSC Theft. he surely has no more an idea of how this works than Celestial.

Guest chen lung
why should a Store selling stolen Goods make good profits?

They don't give a @#%$, just as long as it gets them their cash.

The only decent thing HK Flix does is pull A FEW DVDs if a superior one becomes available, aside it's just disgusting.

MPAA, Columbia and the likes brag on about how they want to combat piracy, yet they let HK Flix get away with selling 'Drunken Master' for instance. I'm surprised HK Flix haven't even considered the fact they are violating US law for starters - selling something that wasn't ever released by a legal rights holder.

Guest spannick

well, stupid is a person who asks "when will it come out" when there is only the Video Master here now. as i am quite sure, you have not a single clue what has to be done for a DVD to be released:

a) Compare cuts

B) insert Cut Scenes into the Print

c) Dub English, German, Cantonese, Mandarin to the composite Print

d) time a complete Subtitle Script for the Movie

e) write the Subtitles

f) Master the complete Print with Scenes re-inserted for DVD-Authoring

g) Master the German Trailer

h) now Author the DVD

i) scan lots of Pictures of the Movie for a good-looking Menu and a Photo Gallery

j) set Chapter Stops for the movie

k) finish the DVD Authoring

l) design a good-looing Cover so People get aware of the Movie

m) get the whole Thing to the Pressing Plant

n) shrinkwrap it after all's pressed

o) is THAT Stupid enough for not giving an exact Date for you? start thinking before you call people "stupid".

Guest monk sante

I didn't call YOU stupid. I thought your reply to simple question was quite rude, which I thought was stupid.

IM well aware of what goes on behind the scenes to produce a DVD, but thanks anyway. I was looking for a shelf date but maybe this is too difficult for you...........SORRY. :rolleyes

8)

Guest spannick

i have no shelf Dates for NEW because the Releases ought to be as perfect as possible. Delays are acceptable. maybe that is stupid, but we don't care, as the DVDs are no half-assed Releases then.

Archived