Has anyone seen the Red Cliff?

Li Ho

Im downloading it now.If its good I'll buy it when it becomes 'available'.Just curious if anyones seen it yet.Btw love this forum and everyones knowlege of all things martial arts.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Pollard

Talk all you want about RED CLIFF here but not about downloading a bootleg please. It's important that fans support the action cinema that we all love so that it can thrive. The only exception we make for this rule on this board is regarding long out of print titles that cannot be obtained in any other way.

I understand completely.I view this download as sort of a guage to see if its worth my money to buy a proper copy.Doug Maverick I would tell you but I dont want to anger the powers that be,because I like and respect this forum.Just google the name.

doug maverick

i totally agree with you 100% mark. and i apologise. it just so happens that i got an invite to a private screening of this film here in nyc, by a producer i used to work for and knwos of my obsession with john woo. so i'm going to get to watch it tonight in a theater.

Archived