THREE 80s MOVIES!

chairoplane

chairoplane

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody!

Thanks for looking. This is my first thread and I'm so very happy to have chanced upon this site! I hope you guys can help me.

I really, really, really want the titles to these three flicks. I was wondering if anybody has seen these? I saw them when I was really young...

1) A kung fu tournament. Two martial artists are at the top of opposing wooden towers. A crowd surrounds them in a circle. Instead of fighting each other, they control two human puppets below, who fight each other. One of them is a small girl, who has no eyes, and fights in a "chicken" style.

2) A novice gets beaten up and flees. He comes across a coffin. Inside is a vampire who has amazing kung fu. He teaches him his style. The novice gets really good and goes back to the original guy who beat him up and defeats him.

3) I think this one is called something like Chaw Lau Heung. CLH is some kind of womanising warrior who has these girls who wear different coloured costumes who follow him around (one wears pink, one wears green etc). There is a scene where something happens and the girls' noses all start bleeding and they fall to the ground.

Do any of these ring a bell?

All three are OUTSTANDING martial arts movies and I know you'd love them!

Cheers!

James :D

PS Sorry for posting this on two forums!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thundered mantis

Mmm, the second one could well be Dance of Drunken Mantis and the third one Ninja Hunter. The two of them are available on DVD. Dance of Drunken Mantis having two nice editions HK and UK, both enhanced and so. I prefer the UK´s one.

The first one I can´t tell

Chinatown Kid

I'll take a wild guess and say number 1 is perhaps Ninja in the Dragon's Den but there's no girl without eyes who does a chicken style so maybe not.

Just finished watching Dance of the Drunken Mantis and I concur with thundered mantis. Number 2 is definitely, Dance of the Drunken Mantis (though your memory, not unsurprisingly, is a little off).

Chaw Lau Heung could be Chau Lau Heurng or Chor Lau Heung. So you could be remembering Clans of Intrigue, Legend of the Bat, or Perils of the Sentimental Swordsman.

ironfistedmonk

3 could be Swordsman Adventure, it's been ages since I saw it but I remember Adam Cheng having a few women with him.

thundered mantis

I´m almost positive 3 is Ninja Hunter. In that one, Jack Long sucks the Chi of 3 girls in coloured dresses which had been with him the whole movie.

Check the tube clip on 1:00 and 2:50 to see it:

chairoplane

Thank you all so much for your knowledge. You've made my life much more enjoyable now! I am waiting on the DVDs from Amazon.... :)

Take care and happy watching !!!!!!

Archived