Bruce Lee In New Guinea German DVD ?

Guest saltysam

Guest saltysam

i'm sure i've seen a thread on this but can't seem to find it ! is the german dvd of this widescreen and if so does anyone have a link to where i can find it? cheers for your help :D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ironfistedmonk2003

the "alternative scenes" are a bunch of girls frolicking about in the sea, in the movie they are lightly clothed but in the extras a couple of the girls are naked whilst conducting said frolicking. There may be a few more nudey bits but I can't remember at the mo

Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

Schweeet.

Do you know the Australian DVD doesn't have any of that scene? No beach, no frolicking gals, no harassment, no monkey to the rescue. Piss-weak.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

lol, thats the "alternate scene of eroticism" alright

That gorilla was a great gymnast, wonderful character acting by that guy, could have been De Niro.

I swear in one of the Gorilla films I've seen the guy wearing trainers (sneakers) with his gorilla outfit, it could have been Shaolin Invincibles or Bruce Li the Invincible tho

Guest Markgway

Just watched the crappy TV version (80 mins). I thought that the uncut print was 88 mins (NTSC) - with nudity being the only addition - so what makes up 94 mins on the DE disc? Does that time include the extras or is there an extended version I've never heard of?

I saw VHF's uploaded beach scene - which is hilarious. Any chance of uploading the other clips censored from the TV print. I REALLY don't want to have to sit thru the whole film again to see it "uncut". ;)

Chinatown Kid

It is incredibly cheesy but I kinda liked the cheesiness of it and I could watch the sexy Da Na in just about anything.;)

Guest Markgway

Never did get to see those uncut clips... :(

Which "old VHS" had the uncut version? It's odd that clothed alternates are used for most(?) prints when the film still contains brief full nudity from Dana. At least the TV version cut everything. lol

I wonder which takes the subbed prints used?

I owned nice wide screen transfer German DVD. It seems uncut.

If you guys want some swap, pls PM me.

Archived