BREAKING NEWS!!! "TONY JAA is missing"

SiamKnight

The Running Man

Apocalypse Now was a totally different situation than this. Totally different. Not even in the same league.

The situation is very simple. Jaa was very naive to think he was capable of handling a movie all on he's own. He spent the money that was given, freaked out, and ran away. That shows a large amount of irresponsibility and immaturity. You can bet he won't be directing movies anytime soon and with good reason.

And I gotta love the phrasing of "quest for artistic excellence". That gave me a good laugh!

Didn't Raymond Chow ask Sammo Hung to help Jackie finish Project A for similar reasons (Jackie had a reputation for going way over budget, too)? I recall Jackie was also helped by Frankie Chan with directing another over-budget, & past schedule movie, Armor of God 2: Operation Condor?

No. Sammo Hung was there simply because Jackie was coming out of a big box office flop ("Dragon Lord"). Sammo was seen as a more trustworthy director and since Golden Harvest was spending big on Jackie they just wanted to make sure it was going to end up in their favor.

And Frankie Chan didn't do a thing on the set for Armor of God 2 except being nothing more than an assistant.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people are really like a lynch mob..theres someone making now good movies and successful so he has ideas ,trying to take things in his own hands and fails..ok,now lets all send him to hell and celebrate just another new star...wtf people :mad: !

First of all,there just dont have to be only one star! the more the merrier and more importantly give Tony a break..I bet when his movie comes out all the haters are back on his D!ck....

stuff like this makes me really angry....XD

people are really like a lynch mob..theres someone making now good movies and successful so he has ideas ,trying to take things in his own hands and fails..ok,now lets all send him to hell and celebrate just another new star...wtf people :mad: !

First of all,there just dont have to be only one star! the more the merrier and more importantly give Tony a break..I bet when his movie comes out all the haters are back on his D!ck....

stuff like this makes me really angry....XD

I agreeXD

Guest friarleemolina

i agree with you,.,

tony jaa has been in a hell lot of problems.,. let's give him a break.

he's also a human being,. he can be hurt emotionally.,.

we know he's great. so stop criticizing him.,.

bless us all!!!

Thought he'd gone missing again. Glad it's just an old thread!

Same! kinda weird this thread got revived right after the Tony Jaa is Back thread! maybe this OLD thread should be closed so that doesnt keep happening?

For a minete there you guys worried me. I'm glad this is old news then i have to go the other site and explain to a friend of mine how Tony turn up missing again just after i told him he returned it made both our crappy day's much better hearing Tony had returned.

Archived