Bruce Lee vs Sonny Chiba

Guest shukocarl

Guest Chinatown Kid

Well if you can't see it yourself then there's no use in someone trying to explain it. Either your impressed with Bruce's skills and charisma or your not. I do like Sonny Chiba as well and think he's talented and he's definately got the martial arts credentials to back it up, but to me Bruce's skills just look better on film. Sonny might have had a wider array of skills, but what Bruce did know and do he did very well. I'm trying to see more of Chiba's films and I thought he really looked great with his fighting in the Karate films where he play Mas Oyama. Killing Machine is another favorite. I'm looking forward to seeing Karate Warriors which is on the way in the mail.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns
While Bruce was busy wanking around flexing his glutes and mangling aphorisms, Sonny Chiba would lash out and kick a large, perfectly round hole in Bruce's chest. Sonny would then unzip his mighty wongus and pee through the hole in a perfect golden arc while the sky filled with doves and the song of angels.

That's pretty funny.

"...But Still...."

"But still then..."

Guest Johnnie freeze

I like Sonny Chiba flicks...mostly to laugh at. When I first saw "Street Fighter", I thought to myself that "If Bruce Lee were mentally deranged, or suffered from some Musculoskeletal disorder, this is what he'd look like".

Archived