Anyone ever heard of a movie called "Twin Daggers"?

The Running Man

The Running Man

I was at the rental store and saw the cover for a movie called "Twin Daggers". I turn it around and see the names on the credits and it's almost entirely filled with Asian names.

I then see a review here that says the movie "is a Chinese production shot entirely in English".

I have never heard of this movie. Has anyone here have or the people in it's crew (like screenwriter "Allen Shan", director "Kuen-Hou Chen", or co-star Coco Su)?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

There's some info on netflix, though somehow netflix manages to give an inaccurate description for every Chinese movie new or old. And don't look at the rating because there is never an accurate rating for kung fu movies on netflix. http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Twin_Daggers/70100052?trkid=222336&lnkctr=srchrd-sr&strkid=1140802559_0_0

The cast is full of strange names and only a couple of Chinese actors are listed on hkmdb. I looked at the director and AD's filmographies and they have done some good work here and there like assistant AD and cinematographer (though when I say here and there it's because I don't recognize most of their movies). Looks like they do mainland stuff so a lot of it may not be listed on hkmdb.

Archived