Martial Arts Legend Ti Lung, his wife, and Brigitte Lin spotted in Buthan

wuxiawuxia

Everyone should know that Tony Leung and Carina Lau have finally tied the knot after dating for decades this weekend in Buthan.

Apparently among the guests, Shaw Brother's Legend Ti Lung, his wife, and guess who... Brigitte Lin were seen in Buthan Airport

qxg_71950.jpg

credit wuxiasociety.org forum

more photos & links to articles (Chinese) http://wuxiasociety.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=267&start=210

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tony Leung always wanted to be official with Karena however she never comes to trust him entirely because of his playboy charm. Unlike his long time friend Andy Lau, a workaholic, and Stephen Chow, extremely unlucky with girls, Tony is quite a charm for the lady. I heard she even try to voodoo him at some points to make sure he's not sneaking out with other girls. I am glad that they are finally together. They even have Brigitte attend the weddings.

Glad to see they've finally tied the knot, nice to see Ti Lung and Brigitte(a rare public appearance?) there.

I think Carina Lau is on pills for the last 19 years so hopefully we'll see some kids in the future. For right now there is none.

Yeah Shaun is their son. There is a decent interview with him on the Siren release of Duel of Fists.

Archived