Jade Dagger Ninja (Letterbox English Dubbed)

Flashlegs Pete Jr

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yang Wu Liang

Sweeeet! One of my favourite Tien Peng films, I'd love to see Kam Kong go berserk in 'flashscope'!

shaolin swords

i remember looking for this a couple of years ago a forum member on here was kind a nuff to send me a dvd-r for free of this movie jade dagger ninja then later got it in a box set the question I have is there any copies of this on dvd or even vhs that not cut chopped up every witch way I mean it looked like a really good movie but one min some thing happening the next it at a totally other scene I could not watch it lol:tongue::wink:

is there any copies of this not cut chopped etc.......if there are any legit copies of this please let me know

shaolin swords

can one of the mods tell me why my thread was deleted about the jade dagger ninja movie and what I wrote in my original thread ended up here lol:tongue:

Just a guess, but I'd say the threads were possibly merged so that anyone searching for info on this movie would find easier all in one thread.

One Armed Boxer
Just a guess, but I'd say the threads were possibly merged so that anyone searching for info on this movie would find easier all in one thread.

Bingo. The thread was never deleted, it was just merged with another thread that was also asking about what the best version of 'Jade Dagger Ninja' is.

shaolin swords

your probably right on that its all good am not mad or any thing just wanted to have a separate threat but like I said its all good :nerd:hope I can find it with out it being cut and chopped up like crazy lol:wink:

Archived