Did Lily Ho ever do a proper nude scene...?

Guest Markgway

Guest Markgway

...and by that I don't mean a glimpse of her belly button.

I keep reading she appeared naked in KNIGHT OF KNIGHTS. I saw that film a few years ago and damned if I can remember her actually being nude in it. Besides wouldn't she have been no more than 14 when that film was made (1966; assuming Celestial's given 1952 birthdate is accurate)?

I need photographic evidence!! :cool:

Lily Ho was accompanied everywhere by her mum during her heyday so I doubt if she was ever permitted to strip. In HK Nocturne, there is a dancing sequence in which she strips for the long bath but again it is not a completely nude scene. Lily used a body double for Knight Of Knights.

SamuraiDana
...and by that I don't mean a glimpse of her belly button.

I keep reading she appeared naked in KNIGHT OF KNIGHTS. I saw that film a few years ago and damned if I can remember her actually being nude in it. Besides wouldn't she have been no more than 14 when that film was made (1966; assuming Celestial's given 1952 birthdate is accurate)?

I need photographic evidence!! :cool:

I read somewhere else that Lily Ho was born in 1946, which makes more sense when you look at her in ANGEL WITH THE IRON FISTS (1966). In fact, the later Celestial DVDs which have biographical info on her, e.g. ANGEL STRIKES BACK, corrected her birth year to 1946.

I've seen KNIGHT OF KNIGHTS twice and I don't recall a "proper" nude scene at all, but maybe one where her bare back is shown after she's abducted by the pervy "monk" who tries to have his way with her. Not more than that. You have to take Celestial's hype in these cases with a grain of salt.

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

I thought Lily Li was the actress who showed her breasts in Knight Of Knights. It's been a while.

On 7/19/2008 at 4:06 PM, vengeanceofhumanlanterns said:

I thought Lily Li was the actress who showed her breasts in Knight Of Knights. It's been a while.

According to SCMP article about her, she did that in Crazy Sex (1976).

OBS: The article says Crazy Love, but I think that was a typo.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DrNgor said:

According to SCMP article about her, she did that in Crazy Sex (1976).

OBS: The article says Crazy Love, but I think that was a typo.

I don't remember Lily Li showing her breast in Crazy sex at all, but I remember her doing that in Swordsman and enchantress.

• Like 2