your top five batman villians

robgrob

In honor of the Dark Knight thats coming to a theater

near you,Name your top 5.and way you like them

1 scarecrow,lives to breath fear into gotham city

2.Joker,the clown prince of crime nuff said

3.two-face,a tortured soul not just physical,but mentally and with a flip

of his lucky coin he might just could kill ya!

4.Clayface 1 The same as two face, not flipping coin part,but you know.

5.Haley Quinn everone has that someone that they just seem to click

with, thats what quinn had with the joker:D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1) The Joker is mine #1 favorite Batman villain. The names who played the Joker. Cesar Romero (1966 TV), Jack Nicholson, and the late Heath Ledger.

2) Scarecrow comes in at #2. Cillian Murphy was great IMO as him. And to think, he almost played Batman!!!

3) The Riddler at #3. Frank Gorshin had the perfect laugh in the 60's TV series and Jim Carrey upped it in Batman Forever.

4) Two-Face at #4. Tommy Lee Jones hammed it up in Batman Forever and I can't wait to see how Aaron Eckhart is going to tap the role.

5) Catwoman rounds out my Top 5 list. Lee Meriwether was the best of the 3 TV Catwomen as Julie Newmar was ok, but Eartha Kitt was too over the top. Michelle Pfeiffer was great in Batman Returns and Halle Berry brought the character as a heroine in the self-titled movie and wasn't that bad.

Morgoth Bauglir

The Batman I know best is the Animated Series, so I'll go off that.

1- Joker- nobody can replace Mark Hammil as the Joker for me.

2- Two-Face- whoever did the voice does such an amazing job.

3- Scarecrow- the scarescrow was always changing in the animated series. Always a great character, but he turns extremely dark towards the end of the series.

4- Mad Hatter, kind of a sicko, and always causing trouble. In one episode, because of the Mad Hatter, Batman has to kill himself to save his own life.

5- The Riddler- another brilliantly dark character. In one episode a guy is so afraid of The Riddler that he goes to bed holding a shotgun under the covers.

froffeecoffee

I'm not a big comic reader, but I read and watch enough of the Batman universe to know what the spirit of the villains are supposed to be and they are some of the coolest in the comic universe. The Animated Series has a lot of what their essence is supposed to be and has made some of the lesser villains superb like Firefly, Killer Croc, and others.

1. Joker-One of the best overall comic villains of all time. The kind of villain that has seemingly no reason for his crimes and that makes him such a threat to everyone.

2. The Ventriloquist/Mr. Scarface- Ventriloquist dummies are always creepy, so as a Batman villain he fits in with the dark vibe of what the comics are supposed to be.

3. Two-Face- A complex villain with great depth and a cool look. In the animated series, he's voiced by Richard Moll who played Bull on Night Court.

4. The Penguin- Sophisticated and a villain who shouldn't be judged by his appearance.

5. Ra's al Ghul- A villain who's Batman's equal in mind and menace.

Morgoth Bauglir

Great choice with Scarface. Classic gangster voice and a good creepy character. I remember one episode they made it look like the dummy was walking around on his own. Scared the hell out of me when I was a kid.

I'm a Big Batman fan I grew up watching Adam West as Batman so for me the Greatest Villain has to be The Joker, Hands Down! Also I'm a big fan of the Animated shows. So here is a link to all the Villains to every be on Batman some are from the series, shows and comic books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Batman_villains

http://en.dcdatabaseproject.com/Category:Batman_villains

Guest Markgway

I don't know the comics, but the best movie villain was probably Catwoman. Michelle was born to play that role. Interested to see what Ledger did with The Joker.

Just watched "The Dark Knight"...

1. Joker (Ledger)

2. Joker (Ledger)

3. Joker (Ledger)

4. Joker (Ledger)

5. Scarecrow

:D

I think you have underestimated Harlequin, joker's girlfriend. She is a formidable foe. She used to be a talented psychiatrist. She decided to study the joker, and instead loved him. She saw a man in joker, and she wanted to end his suffer by killing the Batman. In the end Joker was the one who saved batman, he also beat Harlequin up like a punching bag because she had accomplished something he never did: kill batman. Lucky for batman.

And here is the list:

1. Frank Miller's Joker

2. Ra's al Ghul in general

3. Mad Love short story's Harlequin

4. Hush

5. Two-Face

Archived