G.O.D. deleted scenes screening in LA

Guest iron flag

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

If you go please tell us about this unedited footage iron flag, I'm curious to know if it's anything we haven't already seen in A Warrior's Journey and other documentarys on Lee.

The unedited footage was mostly outtakes. I remember recording "A Warrior's Journey" from AMC or some other channel. I don't think that "AW'sJ" showed most of those outtakes. Check my topic for more info:

[url=http://p081.ezboard.com/fkungfufandomfrm1.showMessage?topicID=11841.topic]

I remember some of these outtakes showing Bruce playing around w/ that bendable stick weapon before getting ready for a scene. IIRC, Bruce Lee co-star James Tien or whatever his name is, was also in some of these outtakes. In that last showing of this at the L.A. Comic and Sci-Fi Con, the great music of "TGoD" was played(but maybe on a separate CD because the filmed footage might have had no sound at all).

Guest Squid Lips

All the footage is about 92 minutes and is silent. I have all the footage (minus the "Log Fight" as I have no idea whatever happened to that) and covers the three main fights plus a bit of Inosanto vs. Tien. It has never been produced in it's entirety but is mainly for the fanatic as it is just take after take of stuff you have already seen. I think they are showing it with music they have put together.

It is fun to watch if you love Bruce but there is no samurais or Yang Sze fights.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Thanks for the info, I was wondering if this was footage that had never been released before instead of stuff that has already been seen. Btw, what is this "Log Fight" that was mentioned and who does Lee fight in it? And it has supposedly been lost, correct?

Guest Squid Lips

The "Log Fight" is the one that takes place between Chieh and Inosanto. Unlike the other levels that Internet rumors stated were filmed (samurai, 100 Karate fighters, etc.) this one actually has photos and footage that has popped up (I believe in Bruce Lee The Man The Legend).

Since Bruce's character had not arrived at this point on the Inosanto floor, maybe the footage did not get the care of the rest and has not survived to this date (chances are some crappy print is in some Hong Kong basement).

The footage I have starts while James Tien is finishing a bit of action with Inosanto and then Bruce shows up.

Guest iron flag

I'd say it was exactly what Squid Lips thought it was. No sound with a counter running on top. (Pretty ghetto) They even had the nerve to say no videotaping allowed. I found that ironic since they were selling so many boots there! Good place to buy Star Wars action figures cheap though! :)

Archived