looking for classic english dubbed fight movie quote's

TIGERSTYLE UK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vengeanceofhumanlanterns

There's this one scene when they capture Meng Fei and Yueh Hua's right hand man tries to get Meng Fei to talk, he won't, then this says, "Hmhm. there's one thing I can do, and that is drugs, BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE!" all wide eyed. LMFAO... Great english dub translations.

"When a man can sit, he doesn't stand, and when a man can lie down, he doesn't sit"-Beardy, My Life on the Line.

Morgoth Bauglir

Young Hero- there’s so many hilarious lines from this great fight movie. Here’s one from Chan Lau talking to Tino Wong-

“just come over here kid, I intend to whip the ass off you”.

ShaOW!linDude

One of my favorites is from the English dub of 'The Streetfighter'.

Sonny Chiba: "That's a load of sukiyaki."

I giggle every time.

ShaOW!linDude

Hey, I just remembered another one. In the English dub of Chinese Connection after Bruce Lee goes and decimates the Japanese students at their dojo, he shatters their sign and tears the paper in half. Then he makes 2 of the students eat it, even force-feeding one of them as he says:

"This time you eat paper. Next time you eat glass."

"At the height of their fame and glory, they turned on one another, each struggling in vain for ultimate supremacy. In the passion and depth of their struggle, the very art that had raised them to such Olympian heights was lost. Their techniques, vanished."

-Dragon on Fire

Avenging Eagle

"It doesn't matter If you kill us, more will come, you can't escape The Leader"

Boxer From Shantung

"I'm moving up"

Seven Samurai

"What do you think of farmers? You think they're saints? Hah! They're foxy beasts! They say, "We've got no rice, we've no wheat. We've got nothing!" But they have! They have everything!"

"Find Hungry Samurai"

Morgoth Bauglir

One of the funniest dubbed lines, because of the voice. Right at the start of this clip- lOcsDvia-Z4&feature=related

Also watched Dancing Warrior again recently. Really racist line about Dennis Brown. "Daniel's our big buck nigger!" And then he says something about "Daniel":angel: being part of the LA ninjars. Such a weird movie, and the weird dub compliments it well.

"At the height of their fame and glory, they turned on one another, each struggling in vain for ultimate supremacy. In the passion and depth of their struggle, the very art that had raised them to such Olympian heights was lost. Their techniques, vanished."

-Dragon on Fire

That was in the Gza's 'Duel of the Iron Mic' too.

That was in the Gza's 'Duel of the Iron Mic' too.

Yeah, that was where I first heard it, and then I tracked down the movie.

Badass delivery in the dub, something I usually don't say.

Morgoth Bauglir

Master and the Kid

"How I hate you. I'll kill you. I'll drink your blood, and eat your flesh. Every drop. Every morsel! Now then, I shall cut you to pieces. But I'll do it real slowly, so you have lots of time, to appreciate the pain!"

Did you watch it again Morg? You're going to make me have to go get that set.

"You're tired of living? Well, we can accommodate you!"

- Monkey Kung Fu

Morgoth Bauglir
Did you watch it again Morg? You're going to make me have to go get that set.

Yeah I watched Master and the Kid and the Videoasia DVD looks good. I have a bad feeling on that Iron Fist set. Videoasia used to regularly release single DVDs with major problems. And their 2 packs were even worse. Much worse. A Blu Ray from Videoasia with 25 films on 1 disc. My head is bleeding internally just thinking about it. I don't think they've released any other Blu Rays and I bet there's a good reason for that.

So anyways I'm probably going to get that set in a week:sad:

Archived