looking for classic english dubbed fight movie quote's

TIGERSTYLE UK

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

THE MAGIC BLADE- "I practiced 20 years to move the nerve center of my body, just one inch, so that your paralyzing blow had no effect."

BOXER'S ADVENTURE- "What, you're dead? You die easy!"

KILLER CONSTABLE- "Hold on now. I said I would forget your doings, but I didn't promise to spare your life. Take his head."

UNDAUNTED WUDANG- "We always hit back hard."

Morgoth Bauglir

LAST HERO IN CHINA (not oldschool, but one of my favs)- "Wong Fei Hung, I was prepared for that powerful kick of yours!"

SHAOLIN VS LAMA- "We lamas are traditonal enemies of the shaolin."

HELLZ WINDSTAFF- "Master your devil's stick was really made in hell."

Bruce Long

LAND OF THE BRAVE - I think you'll be sorry you said that, when you're toasting your ass in hell!

TIGERSTYLE UK

if anyone's got any links to fight movie's on youtube with good quote's, that would be even better.

Morgoth Bauglir

SHAOLIN VS LAMA- "You may have mastered one of my styles, but that is enough!"

KILLER IN WHITE- Tung Wei- "So you're a master fighter huh?"

Roy Chiao- "At 3 I started, at 4 I was good, at 5 and 6 I continued. I know different kung fu techniques, Shadow Boxing, you name it, I know it."

ONE ARMED BOXER- "Never insult Tibetan martial arts."

And then there's some where you really have to be watching the movie to get the full enjoyment.

NINJA IN THE DRAGON'S DEN- You call yourself a ninja, AAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

36 DEADLY STYLES- "Twin snakes from the grave!"

DAGGERS 8- "I'm a killer!"

And here's a link I thought that you may find interesting- http://www.wired.com/entertainment/music/magazine/15-11/pl_music

The Dragon

The Dragon, The Hero: "This coin can pay your ticket to hell."- Ko Fei

The One Armed Boxer: "I don't need to relax, I take hardships as a part of my training!" - Lung Fei

5 Element Ninja: "This ring is a memotto from the Supreme Ninja... The next time you see it, it'll mean your death!"

Enter The Dragon: "Man, you come right out of a comicbook" -Jim Kelly

Almost any Kung Fu Film... "You Bastard!!!!"

ironfistedmonk

Not a dub but a sub which made me laugh on the Casanova Wong film Blow Up, Michelle Lai finds her dads dead body and she asks him "Father who killed you, say it" lol

Not a dub but a sub which made me laugh on the Casanova Wong film Blow Up, Michelle Lai finds her dads dead body and she asks him "Father who killed you, say it" lol

LMAO...CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!

From Super Power:

"Your hands must reach for the sky, feet pressed firmly, good breath control...You've none of these"

From Eagle vs. Silver Fox:

"I'm after Silver Fox, not two boiled eggs!"

...however, I always got a kick out of the dialog in Rocky V, near the endfight between Roc and Tommy Gunn. With Gunn and his Don King look-a-like promoter outside the bar challenging Rocky to come out and fight...

Two rather rotound slobs at the bar asking Rocky as he's walking out:

" Hey Rock, you need some help?"

Rocky: "Naw, this ain't no pie eatin' contest!"

:cool:

Invincible Armor:

"And now I shall do you a favor, I'll strike you with the greatest of accuracy and you'll hardly feel a thing" Hwang Jang Lee to Lee Hoi San

Savage Killers:

"You're wrong, I assure you, there won't be any trouble....dead men have no troubles, HAHAHAHA!"by Lung Fei.

DRAGONS CLAWS-"Youre not yet a man but nearly a corpse".

I think this ones MY KUNG FU 12 KICKS-"Funny face...Glasses,

get your asses out here now".

And 1 more, I CANNOT remember what movie this is from.Somebody please help If you can.Bad guy walks into bar/restaurant? Does something to piss the owner off.The owner stupidly starts yelling @the baddie(who has a gun)and says "I have half a mind to...Then the baddie shoots him in the head and says "Now you've only got half a mind".

Drunken Master, Hwang Cheng Li: "Who the hell teaches you Kung Fu? I wouldn't hire him to wipe my ass!"

And...

"Killing a nobody like you would only ruin my reputation... Crawl under my legs, then go clean toilets or something!"

:cool:!!!

Disciples of Shaolin- "You idiot, his stomach's been ripped open!" Chiang Tao

Magnificient Ruffians-"Feel free to come in, apart from this sword there's no danger"-Lu Feng

The Association, Wang Ing Sik, near the end of the film, when the bad guys are just about done:

Chui Hung:" Boss the cops are outside and got the place surrounded." (or something like that)

Wang:" It's every man for himself now... You're on your own."

LMAO!!!

Pai Ying, Hapkido: after attempting to goad Angela Mao into a fight... "Scared Huh? Hahahaha!... From the look of you, you're not my match anyway! So you probably made a wise decision! But still... your best performances are probably in bed!"

Liang Shao Lung, Hapkido: "There's only one thing better than drinking... and that's looking at little girl's behinds!"

Carter Wong, Hapkido: "I think my arm's done for... I reckon the muscles have been ripped out!"

Again Hapkido, Angela Mao: "You keep your hands to yourself... I'm not a Korean!"

Japanese Villian: "So, Chinese, are you?... and a very pretty one too! Good face, good figure!...Japan will soon take over China! and when it does, I'll have all the Chinese girls I want!... and when that happens, I may even get you then huh?!"

and after saying that he gets blasted in the mouth by Sammo! I love it!XD

"Are you shocked, Mr. Williams?" -Shieh Kien

"Only at how sloppy your man works!" -Jim Kelly

Han's mocking face expression is great, given Shieh Kien spoke no English in real life.

Enter The Dragon

Shoalin v Lama

“Who said that! He just learned a few styles, whats so good about that?! You meet a real fighter, and you aint gonna stand a chance!”

Classic, when i first heard that i choked on my drink and spat it all over my Sega Megadrive!

Archived