Best "GAME OF DEATH" movie??

TibetanWhiteCrane

Another thing (that has been mentioned numerous times) that I would like to point out is that Bruce Lee was represented the Chinese hero who was proud and didn't take crap. He was no Fu Manchu, Dr. Lao, Hop Sing or Charlie Chan. In the same context that Fred Williamson, Richard Roundtree, Pam Grier, Jim Brown, etc.. were not mammys, steppin fetchits, Aunt Jemima, the Cream of Wheat man/Uncle Ben, etc...

Bruce had brought pride to Chinese (and Asians) that had never been seen on screen before.

Yeahhhh Boyyyyy!!!!!

:neutral: +1!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sifu iron perm

I can remember when i was maybe 5 yrs old, the vhs cover of GOD used to just stand out to me..the back cover was even more intriguing, with Bruce Kicking the tall black fighter. I had to convince my mum a to buy it, failed on few occasions, but on my 6th birthday, the Game of Death was sitting next to my video player.

The film will always be my personal fav, the soundtrack, the real bruce lee footage makes up for it..

But growing up and capturring the very funny-awful edited clips has pushed this closer with the Bruceploitation projects.

"You Lose Carl Miller"

Archived