The Tournament in English, guys?

falkor

I noticed it said english subs in the amazon description. Will both films be subbed? When can I get this?

Thanks!!!

h

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks ok, better than the version I have anyway. Carter Wong spends the whole movie getting his ass kicked. heh.

http://www.amazon.de/Eastern-Classics-Vol-Angela-Mao/dp/B001A1Q980/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1219420150&sr=8-1

stiller, we're waiting for you to do your glorious PAL-NTSC Conversion bootleg - most likely without the Angela Mao Trailer Gallery included on the German DVD as a Bonus to Fans ("but it's cheaper! damn, the Postage! damn, the Postage!damn, the Postage! damn, the Postage!damn, the Postage! damn, the Postage!damn, the Postage! damn, the Postage!"). btw, the English Subs on the German DVD are likely to kick any Joy Sales **** "Re-Translation" into the ground :D

What is your grudge with the release? English subtitles on it are an improvement on the theatrical subtitles.

The difference between Stiller and Spannick is that the latter doesn't seek out to ruin legit releases with poorly mastered products that only last so long.

I must say:

People complain and "wish" for better when it comes to films like these - be it subtitled versions in decent widescreen with an English dub. Instead 4:3 multi-generation bootlegs are only available via collectors.

When we finally get the opportunity to have a good version that will satisfy fans (inclusion of the rare English dub+genuine PAL anamorphic widescreen+uncut+Mandarin with subtitles+trailers), people hurl insults at Spannick (who intended to put out a good DVD to satisfy all fans without hurting anyone's business or plans), whilst others of a cheap nature lazily download it free (which doesn't help plans for future releases - not to mention the quality and rarity).

No wonder subtitles were dropped the first time round - it was unfortunate for real fans that wanted to pay for quality, not bootlegs from PanMedia or free-downloading sites like that.

The Running Man
btw, the English Subs on the German DVD are likely to kick any Joy Sales **** "Re-Translation" into the ground

The poor ones sure. But not the ones that were actually well done.

Anyway, I have this and Once Upon a Time in China and America on order and am looking forward to them. :D

Is the version of 8 Masters on that the full version or a shorter version?

Is the version of 8 Masters on that the full version or a shorter version?

Shorter anamorphic one.

Enjoy your only option of the English dub;).

I dont see any MIG films on HKFLIX why not spannic?

HK Flix are trying to stock them and other English-friendly titles.

Archived